Sublimation Photo Slate Rock Plaque - Large Square - 7.6" x 7.6" (20/case) - OVERSTOCK
Photo Slate is a dye-sublimation substrate specifically designed to frame and enhance full color photographs in a unique and natural presentation. With an earthly elegance of finely machined slate, each piece is handcrafted and features chiseled beveled edges to allow any image to flow beautifully on its extremely flat imprint surface. Ideal for cherished images of every kind including full color photos, awards, and other valuable keepsakes. Made from natural sedimentary stone, each Photo Slate comes complete with sublimation-coated surface, black plastic stands, and fitted box.
- Size: 7.6" x 7.6"
- Natural tumbled rock photo slate for dye sublimation printing
- Each photo slate features a unique, hand cut chiseled edge
- Comes with a black, plastic stand
- For use with a Heat Press (Swing-away preferred)
- ** The Sublimation Heating Pad is HIGHLY recommended when pressing slates!
Heat Press Settings (Swing-away presses are highly recommended):
Time: 6-8 Minutes
- Print image in reverse
- Place in heat press with transfer on bottom, and secure with thermal tape
- Cover with silicone heating pad
- Press according to above time/temperature/pressure
- After pressing, remove paper immediately.
We highly recommend the use of our Silicone heating pad to help distribute the heat evenly across the surface.
|Substrate Material||Slate Rock|