Sublimation Photo Slate Rock Plaque - Large Square - 7.6" x 7.6" (20/case)
Photo Slate is a dye-sublimation substrate specifically designed to frame and enhance full color photographs in a unique and natural presentation. With an earthly elegance of finely machined slate, each piece is handcrafted and features chiseled beveled edges to allow any image to flow beautifully on its extremely flat imprint surface. Ideal for cherished images of every kind including full color photos, awards, and other valuable keepsakes. Made from natural sedimentary stone, each Photo Slate comes complete with sublimation-coated surface, black plastic stands, and fitted box.Specifications:
- Size: 7.6" x 7.6"
- Natural tumbled rock photo slate for dye sublimation printing
- Each photo slate features a unique, hand cut chiseled edge
- Comes with a black, plastic stand
- Recommended to be pressed with a sublimation heating pad for best results
- See full application instructions under more information.
Time: 6-8 Minutes
Print image in reverse
Place in heat press with transfer on bottom
Cover with heat pad
Press according to above time/temperature/pressure
After pressing, remove paper immediately.
|Substrate Material||Slate Rock|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|