Coastal Business Supplies Sales Professionals are responsible for introducing and selling our entire Digital Print product line to their customers and prospects. Our unique product line consists of print and transfer equipment, software, consumables and blank substrates for the dye-sublimation, laser print and graphic signage industries. The breadth of our product line promotes long-term client relationships resulting in steady commission income and plenty of growth opportunities.
Coastal’s flexible compensation plan includes a base salary (negotiable), uncapped commissions, benefits package, and opportunities to achieve monthly and quarterly performance-based income and incentives. Positions are available for in-office and remote sales professionals that are highly motivated to learn and earn. Coastal’s strong marketing presence provides quality product content to generate steady leads and networking opportunities. Our technical support team is a vital asset to all our sales staff and customers providing phone, email, chat assistance along with educational webinars.
Your primary responsibility as a Coastal Account Manager, will be to sell our wide format digital hardware, software, and consumable solutions to named accounts within your assignment. In addition, you will be required to prospect and hunt for new accounts to build your book of business, increase overall customer spend by offering upgrade and cross-market opportunities, and manage the relationship. You will also be responsible for completing regular customer needs analysis, identifying your accounts' pressure and pain points, and providing proposals, product demonstrations, and presentations.
- Tradeshow attendance/reporting, based on locale and schedule
- Always represent Coastal in a professional manner
- Continue to educate yourself and your client on product and industry trends
- Pro-actively sell using prevention and accountability techniques, clearly communicate and set expectations
- Meet or exceed monthly outbound contact targets, sales revenue, and gross margin
- Create, present, track and document formal quotations, proposals, and presentations
- Invoice customer accounts accurately and timely using AS400 ERP
- Manage all account future orders and backorders
- Maintain CRM records per account with notes, opportunity pipeline, tasks, appointments, and reporting
- Work with the sales manager for price and contract negotiations
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- One or more years of business-to-business outside sales experience
- Knowledge and experience in large/wide format digital equipment
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- Communication, relationship building, customer service, prioritization, account forecasting / planning, negotiating, consultative selling and superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to perform without direct supervision
- Proficient computer skills (e.g., MS-Excel, MS-Outlook, MS-Word, MS-OneDrive, MS-Teams, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
- Experience as an operator or technician on wide format digital printing equipment is a plus
- Design software experience/knowledge is a plus (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, CorelDRAW, FlexiSIGN, SignLAB, Wasatch, Onyx)
- Experience with AS400 quote and invoice data entry is a plus
EPSON, OKI, HP, MUTOH, SAWGRASS, POLYPRINT, GRAPHTEC, ROLAND, PRACTIX, HIX CORP, HOTRONIX, GEOKNIGHT, SUPPLY55, SISER, NEENAH COLDENHOVE, SIHL, BEAVER, and more.