Indigo Ink for Water Based Dye Sublimation 1 Liter - Magenta
Producing stunning and vibrant sublimation products has never been easier or more affordable. Indigo Dye-Sublimation Ink is a premium water-based ink that comes at a budget-friendly price and is compatible with a broad selection of large format sublimation printers. This selection of inks provides an efficient and economical alternative to high-priced name brand dye-sublimation inks without sacrificing quality.
For the following printers:
- Mimaki®: JV-4™, JV-5™, JV-22™, JV-33™
- Mutoh®: RJ-900X™, Water-Based ValueJet™ Series
- Roland®: FJ™ Series, SJ™ Series, RF™ Series
Suggested Operating Parameters:
- Operation Temperature: Room temperature 65-80F
- Humidity: 40-50%
- Storage temperature: 65-80F
Recommended transferring settings for optimum performance on polyester:
- Transfer temperature: 400F (205C)
- Pressure: 25 PSI
- Dwell Time: 45 Seconds
Fading due to washing:
- Delte-E of color densities after a Wash Test is <1.1 (5 washes with household detergent in cold water).
Fading due to Ultraviolet light (sunlight):
- Indigo Ink uses high energy dyes that have a blue wool scale range of 5-7.
All products are manufactured under strict QA guidelines and are filtered at a submicron level ensuring excellent performance. The product carries a 1-year warranty from the date of manufacturing.
|Manufacturer Leadtime||2 Weeks|
|Choose Ink Color||Magenta|