Sublime Sublimation Toddler Ankle Sock (5/pack)
Create comfortable works of art for all walks of life with our Sublime® Sublimation Toddler Ankle Sock! These comfy socks provide a stretchy surface that is perfect for sublimation printing. Made from patented Soft Touch thread, each sock offers a soft feel and includes a cardboard insert that doubles as a printing jig to help improve production time and increase order turnaround.
Kids’ Shoe Size | 6-12 (toddler)
Features & Benefits:
- Comfortable, thin material that provides a perfect printing surface
- Stretches well
- Patented Soft Touch thread offers a supremely soft feel
- Each sock contains its own cardboard insert/jig to help increase production time
- White toddler ankle sock with black heel
- Unisex - one size fits most
- Thin, comfortable polyester/spandex composition
- Socks are packaged with their own individual cardboard jig
- Secure the transfer to one side of the sock using adhesive spray or thermal tape.
- Place the sock and sublimation transfer on protective paper on your heat press.
- Cover your sock with protective paper on your heat press.
- At 370°F, press your sock using medium pressure for 50 seconds on each side.
- Remove the transfer and flip the sock over – repeat the same pressing instructions to imprint the other side.
Production Note: When transferring full or multi-colored images, a white line may appear along the jig edges. To prevent some of the white from showing, it is recommended that you pull the material over the edges of the jig slightly. Hold the socks tightly along the edge of the jig and softly pull the sublimated area forward until the imprinting line along the jig is visible. Pressing the second side should fill in the gaps.
|Sheets per Pack||50 sheets|