Stainless Steel Sublimation Hip Flask - 8oz. (60/case) - OVERSTOCK
Flasks are timeless and trendy accessories! The smooth stainless steel surface is coated for sublimation printing that will make any flask a perfect custom gift. Due to the curvature of this item, we recommend using a flask silicone wrap in a convection oven for best sublimation results. These elegant flasks are great for party hosts, promotional gifts, bridesmaids or groomsmen or just your favorite social drinker!
- Stainless steel finish with dye-sublimation transfer coating
- Holds 8 oz. liquid volume
- Printable Size: 3.5" x 4.875"
- Total Size: 3.5" x 5.5"
- For best results, use with flask wrap in convection oven. Can also be pressed in 3D vacuum presses, and in some cases, cap presses with the exact curvature cap platen.
- Not recommended with use with acidic liquids
- WE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU USE A SUBLIMATION HEATING PAD
Note: Our Sublimation Heating Pad is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED for use with this product!
Flask Wrap and Heating Pad
Time: 9 - 10 Minutes (test in your oven for accurate time)
- Print image in reverse, apply tranfer to top, and secure with thermal tape
- Remove lid of flask prior to pressing
- Wrap flask wrap around the outside and secure clasp
- Cover with heat pad
- Place in pre-heated convection oven
- Press according to above time/temperature/pressure
- If the transfer is blurry/browned, reduce time
- After oven time elapses, remove wrap and paper immediately
- Allow flask to cool completely before use
|Substrate Material||Stainless Steel|