Sawgrass SG1000 Sublimation Printer SubliJet-UHD Package
Which Sawgrass Ink is Right for You? Click here to learn more.
Expand your product decoration business with the Sawgrass SG1000 dye-sublimation printer. The ideal printer for the growing business or ambitious entrepreneur, the SG1000 prints on media up to 11" x 17" (28 x 43 cm) with the standard tray. This is perfect for apparel, soft goods, and small or medium-sized photo panels.
The SG1000 has the pro-level print consistency and versatile dimensions of its predecessor, the SG800, but has been updated from the inside out. In addition to design improvements such as a single roll-bar, the SG1000 is more energy-efficient, prints with higher resolution, and offers WiFi connectivity. Like all Sawgrass printers, the SG1000 performs its own automatic maintenance cycle, for trouble-free printing. For complete peace of mind, the SG1000 is now backed by a 2-year warranty, as well as unlimited tech support for the life of the product.
Every Sawgrass SG1000 comes with a free license to CreativeStudio, the only design tool built specifically for sublimation. CreativeStudio takes the frustration out of creation by including built-in product templates, thousands of ready-to-use designs, and a seamless integration with your Sawgrass SG1000 printer. An individual account is included with every Sawgrass printer purchase, and premium membership is available for unlimited access to additional features and artwork.
Sawgrass Print Manager
Because different materials and papers affect the way colors appear on sublimated items, it's important to adjust the ink output to ensure optimal quality. Sawgrass Print Manager is a software utility that automatically makes those adjustments for you. Print Manager works in the background, managing the flow of color information from your digital artwork to your Sawgrass printer. This reduces wasted ink (saving you money) and ensures the colors on your finished products are as accurate and vibrant as possible.
SubliJet UHD Ink
Sawgrass„¢ flagship sublimation ink is now better than ever, delivering richer, more
vibrant color on both hard and soft substrates, including heat transfer vinyl. When purchasing the SG1000, you will now have a choice for the size of ink cartridges that are including with the printer. This is known as the Install Kit. Starter Install Kits will include cartridges that have 20ml of ink, while Standard Install Kits will include cartridges that have 31ml of ink.
The SG1000 is backwards-compatible with SG400 accessories, so if you already own a bypass tray for the SG800, you will be able to continue using it. This allows you to print on media up to 51' long (1295 mm).
- Sawgrass SG1000 Dye-Sublimation Printer
- Sawgrass SubliJet-UHD CMYK Ink Cartridges: Starter Ink Install Kit (20ml), Standard Ink Install Kit (31ml), or Extended Ink Install Kit (70ml)
- Sawgrass Print Manager (SPM)
- Sawgrass CreativeStudio Design Software
- USB Cable and Power Cord
- WiFi Connectivity
- Next Generation Processor
- Self-Maintenance Mode
- Modulated Dot Technology for Optimal Image Output
- Backwards-Compatible with SG800 Accessories and Bypass Tray
- Maximum Media Size: 11" x 17" (279 x 431mm)
- Maximum Media Size (With Optional Bypass Tray): 13" x 19" (330 x 482mm), 13" x 51' (330 x 1295mm)
- Maximum Print Resolution: 4880x1200 dpi
- Resolutions and Print Speeds: High Speed (600x600 dpi) 15 seconds; High Quality (600x600 dpi) 29 seconds; Advanced Photo (1200x600 dpi) 48 seconds; Ultra Fine Photo (4880x1200 dpi) 6 minutes 40 seconds
- Ink: SubliJet-UHD CMYK Cartridges
- Dimensions: 21" x 14.25"x 8.5" (529 x 360 x 213mm)
- Dimensions with Optional Bypass Tray: 21" x 33" x 23.75" (529 x 525 x 601mm)
- 2-Year Warranty with Lifetime Tech Support
|Media Width (up to)||11"|