Chromaluxe Sublimation Natural Wood Photo Wall Panels - 16" x 20" (5/case)
The ChromaLuxe natural wood panels are a favorite product among photographers. The image vibrancy and durability make this panel the best wooden sublimation blanks in the market. These sublimation photo wood panels are constructed from maple veneer with a low gloss ChromaLuxe coating and have pre-drilled keyholes on the back so that they are ready to hang out of the box!
PRESSING TIP: When sublimating Natural Wood Prints it is important to minimize the bleed on your transfer in order to reduce the appearance of dyes on the sides. Suggested bleed is .1" on all four sides with the transfer taped to the back of the panel.Specifications:
- Panel size: 16" x 20"
- 0.625" thick
- Maple veneer construction with low gloss finish
- Pre-drilled key holes
- Coated for photo quality sublimation printing
- See full application instructions under more information.
Heat Press Settings:
(A Swingaway press is highly recommended)
Time: 1:30 - 1:50 Minutes
- Print image in reverse
- Place transfer on top, and secure with thermal tape
- Press using specified settings above
- Remove paper immediately
|Substrate Material||Maple Veneer|