12oz Polymer Sublimation Cup
With these polymer sublimation cups, you can have the crisp and vibrant color of sublimation on a durable, lightweight cup. These cups feature a durable polymer that when dropped will not chip or crack like a ceramic mug. This cup is perfect for many uses such as; picnics, toothbrush holder, pencil holder and so much more!
- Polymer cup for sublimation
- Capacity: 12oz.
- Semi-gloss white finish
- 2.91"W x 4.01"H x 9.32"
- BPA Free
- Dishwasher safe (top shelf)
- For use with a Mug Press
4-in-1 Mug Press - 10oz Heating Element
Press Temperature: 320°F
Time: 180 Seconds
Pressure: Very Light
- Attach sublimation transfer paper with image printed in reverse to the mug with thermal tape
- Place mug in press at the press temperature, and close the element around the mug
- Press for the specified time above needed using specified pressure
- If the image begins to look blurry, or burnt brown by over-pressing, decrease time by 15 - 30 seconds. If the image appears faded, increase time by 15-30 seconds.
- Once done, remove the mug from the press and remove the transfer paper immediately
- Allow the mug to cool completely before use