Wasatch SoftRIP is sophisticated RIP software made easy. With a simple setup, intuitive workflow, and powerful print controls, SoftRIP saves you time and money while producing excellent quality color. Wasatch offers industry-leading solutions in areas like digital label printing, dye-sublimation, direct-to-garment, screen printing, and more. With specialty options like variable data printing and automation, you can scale up and specialize your production further. The 12-month subscription includes the ability to drive 2 hardware devices. For additional devices, you will need to purchase the Additional Unit option.
Additional Unit Option
Extend your ability to output to additional devices beyond the two (2) that are included with your base subscription. Simply select how many additional devices hardware devices you would like to output to.
The Wasatch Automation Option is a powerful way to streamline orders, eliminate production errors, increase productivity, and run your print production effectively. Because every system is different, we take an open-source approach. The complete "sample" source code is included as a basis for a wide range of customized solutions:
- Smart Nesting from Hot Folders
- Load Balancer from Hot Folders
- Custom HTML Interfaces
- Email Status Reporting
- Point of Sale Solutions
- Barcode "Pull" of Prints on Demand
- Automating DTG Prints
Contour Cutting Option
Whether you use Wasatch SoftRIP to create your contour cut paths, or you use cut paths generated in a third-party graphics application, the cutting workflow streamlines the process to save you time and hassle.
Key Cutting Features
- Creates contour cut paths in SoftRIP with the Wasatch Tracer
- Supports popular cutting devices
- Imports cutting paths from most popular graphic applications
- Processes complex shapes such as letters and graphics
- Excels in scenarios that require printing an image on one device and cutting on another
- The new generic cutter feature allows advanced users to control virtually every HPGL-compatible plotter including larger models from companies such as Zünd
- Wasatch's dynamic preview makes it simple to create Fotoba cutting marks directly in the layout screen
Wasatch SoftRIP can be extended to support workflows involving Fotoba cutters. The marks can be generated and printed in both automated and interactive workflows.
Use a hot folder or Wasatch Automation Option, to create a workflow with Wasatch barcode and QR Code annotations, to produce dye sublimation sheets ready for the heat press, along with attached routing information. Alternatively, use Wasatch's Layout tab to mix jobs of all sizes with an animated view of the Fotoba marks that will be produced.
Specialty features for Textile Printing and Wasatch's 16-bit rendering
combine to provide performance and high-definition output.
Key Textile Features
- Specialized re-sampling and halftoning eliminates seams between repeats
- RIP a single pattern and efficiently repeat it during printing
- Maintain a list of your frequently used spot colors in the Color Database feature
- Ability to route colors through ICC management or directly to print heads
- Quickly make adjustments with the easy-to-use repeats tools
- Innovative features increase design options while reducing processing times
- Color Swatch features to make spot color matching easy
Variable Data Printing Option
With Wasatch, adding variable data to your inkjet workflow is easy. Instantly create repeating or sequential values, customize variable data fields with fonts, barcodes, QR codes, data matrix codes, with a variety of sizing, color, and effect features.