TTD Easy Mask - Application Tape for Siser Solvent Heat Transfer Vinyl
Only %1 left
TTD Easy Mask is easy to use clear mask that allows you to accurately place the image on the garment and also releases favorably after heat application. Most of the application tapes in the industry are manufactured to transfer sign vinyl which does not require heat. When using these tapes to apply our products, you may be left with an adhesive residue. In addition, the tape may be difficult to remove which slows down the production process. TTD Easy Mask was designed for quality results and reduced production error and wastage, and we highly recommend it to be used with a wide range of Siser ColorPrint solvent printable vinyl (unless otherwise stated).Masking Instructions:
- Cut a piece of mask slightly wider than the image to cover.
- Remove the paper backing from the mask and set aside.
- Adhesive side up, place the mask down on a smooth, firm surface.
- With the image facing down, center it over the mask letting the middle drop down onto the adhesive, followed by the rest of the image.
- Place your squeegee at a 45 degree angle over the center of the image. Using firm pressure, push the squeegee towards the outer edge of the image. This removes any trapped air creating a bond between the image and the mask.
- Repeat this process in several directions.
- Lift a corner of the mask and use steady motion to separate the mask from the image.
- Place the transferred image back on the shiny side of the original masking paper you had set aside.
- We recommend using a cold laminator with our mask for large production runs. If you are not heat applying the product immediately, place the image back on the shiny side of the masking paper.