Silicone-Treated Cover Sheets for Heat Transfer and Sublimation Printing
Silicone sheets have many uses, including protecting images during heat pressing, avoiding ink bleeding onto your heat press or between fabric layers. A silicone sheet can be used multiple times (approximately 5-10 times) until you feel that it is no longer usable from either discoloration or ink coverage.Features:
- Thin silicone paper to prevent bleeding
- For use with a heat press
- NOT recommended for use with a home iron
- Sublimation transfers
- Inkjet transfers
- Laser transfer
- and more!
- For directions on use with products, please see specific item instructions.
- This product may also be cold peeled, but elasticity and durability decrease. For best results, lightly stretch transferred area immediately after peeling.
- Item is not reusable once it has come into contact with ink.
|Hide Shipping Message||No|
|Print Applications||Dye-Sublimation, Heat Transfer Paper, Heat Transfer Vinyl|