Silicone Sheets 11" x 17" (10/pack)
100% Always In-Stock
Silicone sheets have many uses, including protecting images during heat pressing, avoiding ink bleeding onto your heat press or between fabric layers. A silicone sheet can be used multiple times (approximately 5-10 times) until you feel that it is no longer usable from either discoloration or ink coverage.Features:
- Thin silicone paper to prevent bleeding
- For use with a heat press
- NOT recommended for use with a home iron
- Sublimation transfers
- Inkjet transfers
- Laser transfer
- and more!
- For directions on use with products, please see specific item instructions.
- This product may also be cold peeled, but elasticity and durability decrease. For best results, lightly stretch transferred area immediately after peeling.
- Item is not reusable once it has come into contact with ink.
|Print Applications||Dye-Sublimation, Heat Transfer Paper, Heat Transfer Vinyl|
|Choose Sheet Size||Tabloid - 11" x 17"|