Magic Touch CPM 6.2 Hard Surface Laser Transfer Paper
The Magic Touch's CPM 6.2 heat transfer paper is a specially-coated toner transfer paper intended for smooth surfaces onto items such as wood, metal, leather, ceramic, and stone. It transfers only printed toner in a seamless layer with no background to your surfaces easily and smoothly, and the media's wide range of transfer compatibility allows you to beautifully decorate a multitude of items with your own custom printed images! This media has also been tested and formulated to run flawlessly within the award-winning OKI Data laser transfer printer line!
- Capable of self-weeding transfers onto hard surface items, such as wood, metal, ceramic, magnets, and more - not intended for textiles or fabric goods
- New & improved transfer base allows for greater molding to uneven surfaced items
- Available in standard European "A4" page size - exact dimensions: 8.25" x 11.7"
- Compatible and tested with the OKI pro920WT, OKI C711WT, and OKI C831TS printers*
- Please note, due to self-weeding properties, only white toner printers can transfer a true-white transfer with this paper.
Before You Buy:
- We highly recommend the use of a heating pad for best application results
- Magic Touch CPM ideally works best with bright, solid colors. Without a white toner printer, full-color prints, such as photographic images, images with white or light colors or images with gradients or shading may not be possible.
- Due to the toner used in HP and Brother laser printers, we do not recommend using this paper with those printers. Printers that have a fusing temperature above 350 degrees F will have difficulty printing onto transfer paper and may experience jamming within the printer.
- As with most transfer papers, customers may need to go through a trial-and-error period in order to find the heat press settings and pressing process needed to achieve best results.
For detailed instructions CLICK HERE
|Manufacturer||The Magic Touch|
|Compatible Fabric Color||N/A|
|Sheets per Pack||N/A|
|Compatible Print Type||Laser|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|