Jetcol DHS Sublimation Paper
Jetcol DHS dye sublimation paper by Neenah revolutionizes paper performance, enabling you to print complex images and achieve stunning photographic quality results. Jetcol DHS allows for ink savings of up to 40% and transfer time reduction of up to 50% compared to competing papers.
- High quality sublimation transfer paper
- For use with any desktop and wide-format dye-sublimation printer
- Print on the side without the grid
- Do not use too much ink. Jetcol DHS needs less ink for deeper colors due to the high transfer yield of applied ink amounts. Create a new profile or use the Jetcol DHS color profile in Sawgrass VPM or other printer driver for best results.
- Ideal printing room temperature is 23°C and 45-55% relative humidity
- Climatize the unprinted paper in the press room for at least 24 hours prior to printing
Jetcol DHS paper comes with a 1-year guarantee if properly stored in original packaging only while avoiding exposure to direct sunlight and extreme weather conditions.
|Sheets per Pack||N/A|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||No|