Jet-Opaque II - Dark Fabric Transfer Paper
Looking for dark transfer paper? You're in the right place! Jet-Opaque II by Neenah is the go-to inkjet heat transfer paper for applying to dark shirts and garments. It features a features a rigid ahesive that easily applies to a wide range of fabrics and colors, and offers incredible resilience wash after wash. With a bright white transfer layer base, Jet-Opaque II also offers a bright opacity across many fabrics prone to dye-migration for picture perfect results!
- Inkjet heat transfer paper for dark shirts and garments
- Perfect for printing custom designs T-shirts, koozies, totes, hats and other fabric items
- Can be applied to 100% cotton, 100% polyester and blend fabrics of any color (ideal for black/colored garments)
- Can be cut with a vinyl cutter for an even lighter and more professional print result
- For pigment-based inkjet printers - not compatible with thermal inkjet printers or dye based inks.
- Dye-based inks may bleed in washing machine.
- This product is not compatible with application masks
- Can be applied with heat press or conventional home iron -- for the best, most durable results, we highly recommend heat press application
- Heat transfer paper with proper storage (cool, dark, sealed location) typically has a shelf life of one year
- For full application instructions, see More Information
|Compatible Fabric Color||White/Light Colors, Dark/Colors|
|Compatible Fabric||Cotton, Polyester|
|Sheets per Pack||N/A|
|Compatible Print Type||Inkjet|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|