Hix Wide Format Dual Platen Pneumatic Heat Press Machine - 44" x 64" - 220V/3Ph
The HIX LF-4464 is the first in a series of large format sublimation presses specifically designed for the non-textile as well as the textile sublimation market. Using edge-to-edge heating element technology, the press handles a wide variety of materials and increases throughput with nearly full use of the entire work surface. Substrates include any sublimation-ready aluminum photographic sheets, MDF and glass plates, any flat plastic substrates as well as synthetic textiles.
The HIX LF-4464 is a pneumatic press with a 44 x 64 dual lower platen.Features
- Made of high-end materials as well as full-platen covering heating elements, resulting in very equal heat distribution and perfect color-consistency on any substrate, allowing for transfer process up to the very edges of the working platens.
- 360 access to lower platen, allowing large printable products (such as awnings or large textile signs) to be safely tucked away while printing on parts of its surface.
- Height-adjustable lower platens, allowing for wide variety of substrate thicknesses (up to 5).
- Superior quality transfers on both non-textile and textile substrates.
- Simultaneous preparation of substrates while working independently on both platens (dual platen option).
- Safety features provide proper hand protection for operators.
- High-efficiency heat insulation for safety and reduced energy consumption.
- Shipping note: Free shipping excluded - please contact us for a freight quote. Additional charge for crate may apply.
|Features||Auto-Open, Air-Operated, Digital Timer, Digital Temperature|
|Heat Press Size||44" x 64"|
|Press Style||Draw, Large-Format, Automatic|
|Compatible Surface Applications||Flat Surfaces|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|
|Media Width (up to)||8.5"|