Hix S-650P Digital Auto Opening Clamshell Heat Press Machine - 16" x 20"
The 16" x 20" S-650P semi-automatic (clamshell) heat transfer press with digital pressure readout was designed for the Direct to Garment Printer. With the added feature of digital pressure readout, operators can get consistent pressure between different substrates instead of relying on feel and guess work. The heat press also opens automatically allowing quick hands free operation.
The HIX S-650P has proven to be the most reliable Auto-Opening heat transfer machine on the market. Requiring no air feed, this Semi-Automatic press utilizes an electronic release mechanism with a gas shock assist to guarantee opening at the end of every print cycle.
Hands free opening saves time and effort allowing the operator to apply more transfers in a shift with less effort than a traditional heat transfer press. Direct-To-Garment applications are also a large driving force in the success of the auto-open feature, allowing you the freedom of loading your printer while the last print is curing, eliminating any risk of scorching or compromising transfer quality due to overheating.
The HIX S-650P has the capability for the operator to make a quick change of the lower platen to a 15x15 platen, 16x20 platen or a specialty platen designed for cuffs, sleeves, collars and pockets. The lower platen has a simple pull-pin interchangeable system that make changeover between heat press platens fast and easy. Different platens allows for transfers to a variety of garments without the need for a specialty heat press for each size.
- Digital timer
- Digital pressure readout from 0-9 for consistent transfer pressure
- Full adjustable pressure control
- Digital temperature
- Gas shock lift system
- No air required
- Auto-release function - auto open
- Interchangeable lower platens
- 16" x 20" lower standard
- 15" x 15" optional lower
- Weight - 95 pounds
- Quick release mechanism allows manual override of the auto-opening cycle
- Progressive and smooth opening feature
- Exchangeable platens with easy and quick pin-release
- Includes floating lower platen, elevated arm for higher pressure, digital time and temp controller and read-out, half-open lower casting for easy shirt positioning
- Lifetime warranty on heating element & 1-year warranty on components
- Amps/Watts (120 Volt) 14.5 / 1750
|Features||Auto-Open, Digital Temperature, Digital Pressure, Digital Time|
|Heat Press Size||16" x 20"|
|Press Style||Clamshell, Automatic|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|
|Media Width (up to)||8.5"|