The DK3 Digital Mug Press is Geo Knight Co's latest addition to the Digital Knight line of presses. This press is a full wrap-around, handle to handle, top-to-bottom printing mug press. It can press images up to 5" high, and as close as 1/2" from the handle, depending on the mug size.
The DK3 is fully adjustable, accommodating all mugs available on the market. This includes 11 oz, 15 oz, 16 oz mugs & steins. The ability of the press to open extra wide allows for easy and fast loading and unloading of mugs from the press. The thick solid steel framework and die-cast clamp assembly provides a heavy duty framework for non-stop use. The clamp assembly can be adjusted for very heavy pressure, allowing for full bleed transfers on even the most demanding mugs.
As with all Digital Knight presses, the DK3 utilizes a state-of-the-art digital control system with an unprecedented 3-year warranty on the heat-control electronics. With digital temperature, time and programmable presets, cycle counter and many other features, the consistency and productivity of mug printing is maximized.
At the heart of the DK3 is the SuperCoil-Microwinding heater technology, a system of embedded heater windings that wind tightly and closely together throughout the entire platen for extremely even heat, fast recovery & fast heat up times. The DK3 will start up in only a few minutes, and unlike other presses runs constantly at the set temperature, instead of a much lower idle temperature. Unlike other mug presses that use silicone blankets with short lifespans and even shorter warranties, the DK3 boasts an amazing 3-Year / 3,000 mug warranty. The patented stainless steel mug band heater technology Geo Knight is famous for has proven to be far more reliable in the field than traditional methods.
- Fully digital temperature control
- Automatic digital timer
- Programmable presets
- Solid steel welded framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding heater technology
- Soft heater liner for accommodating inconsistent mugs
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2° F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- 3-year/3,000 mug warranty on heat platen
- 3-year warranty on control
- 1 year warranty on entire press
- Dimensions: 15"W x 13"H x 15"L
- 450 Watts / 4 Amps
- 110 Volts (standard), 220 Volts (available upon request, add $35)
- Weight - 30 pounds