Geo Knight 931-Triton 54" x 72" Auto-Shuttle Twin Station Heat Press
The 931 Triton heat presses are air operated automatic large format twin station shuttle presses that range in heat press platen sizes up to 4 feet by 8 feet standard, and 8 feet by 12 feet custom!
The 931 TRITON Heat Press is a large format pneumatic heat transfer press built for pressing a wide variety of large format materials. It is geared towards high-production heat pressing of multiple piece goods as well as 4 x 8 sheet materials.
The 931 TRITON heat press answers the demand for a more stable, solid work base along with the capability of pressing transfer paper in an oversized large-area environment. Typical applications include heat transfer rolls printing onto fabrics such as banners & garments, thicker materials such as carpets & mats, rigid goods like tiles & ceramics, as well as woods, sheet metal, plastics, polyester coated synthetics and a vast range of other substrates. Typical processes used are sublimation printing, hot splits, foiling, embossing, laminating, hot stamping, heat sealing and other applications requiring a massive size heat transfer press.
- Digital Integrated Temperature & Time control
- Available in 240V 3-Phase or 480V 3-Phase Power
- Available in Single shuttle or Dual loading table format
- Multi Air Bag Pressure design for Self Leveling of Pressure
- Precision PLC Motor Controlled Automatic Indexing of Tables
- Uniform Lift / Parallel Heat Press Platen Action & Adjustable Applied Force
- Productive Foot Pedal Operation & Emergency Release Safety Circuit
- Electronic Photo Eye Safety Sensor Light Curtain Around Heat Transfer Press Platen
- 2" Thick Solid Mirror Surface Ground Aluminum Heater Platen
- Oversized heat press platens ranging up to 8ft x 12ft available on request
Industrial Air Bag Pneumatics provide many times heavier pressing force than cylinders. They are also self-leveling and 100% maintenance free.
Photo Eye safety circuitry provides safety protection around the heat press platen. Redundant Micro Switches confirm the location of loading tables before beginning pressing cycle. High-Strength Roller Cams & smooth computer controlled indexing allow the loading tables to quietly & gently bring the work in and out of the pressing area.High Wattage Fire Rod Heaters are embedded deep in the core of the extra thick 2 aluminum heat press platen. The platen is gun-barrel drilled and heaters are placed in close proximity along the entire length of the heat platen for the evenest heat possible over the entire heat platen surface.
|Features||Auto-Open, Digital Timer, Digital Temperature|
|Heat Press Size||54" x 72"|
|Press Style||Shuttle, Large-Format, Automatic|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|