Epson SureColor F7200 64" Wide Format Dye Sublimation Printer
Price Includes: $1,000 Epson Instant Rebate + $2,000 Coastal Instant Rebate
The next generation of professional Epson dye-sublimation printing and imaging has arrived! The newest 64" model to the Epson SureColor F-Series printers is the Epson F7200 SureColor Dye-Sublimation printer. It offers a wide range of versatile features that transform it into an unstoppable production workhorse, including a post-print dryer for expedited ink dry times, and a true roll-to-roll media handling system for incredible accuracy within 2 mm. For true production efficiency and ease of workflow, an Epson dye-sublimation solution is a must for apparel, personalized gifts, and custom promotional products. No other system delivers the same quality results and ease of ownership like the Epson SureColor F-Series sublimation printers.
It offers a complete, all-in-one dye-sublimation printing solution engineered and entirely supported from the floor up by the technical experts of Epson, one of the biggest names in the professional printing industry. The Epson Ultrachrome DS ink has been formulated specifically to work with the next-level PrecisionCore MicroPiezo TFP printheads that power these incredible machines, and was co-developed with the part to deliver extreme reliability. Plus, a newly formulated high-density black ink achieves dramatic color intensity and superior overall quality and sharpness with less ink consumed.
- SureColor F7200 Printer
- Epson Genuine Ink Supply System
- Media Support System & Take-up Reel
- Wasatch SoftRIP TX
- Initial Ink Pack - Set of 4 - 1000mL ink packs
- Waste Ink Bottle
- User Guide Kit
- AC Power Cables
Newest Improvements to The 64" Epson SureColor F7200 Printer
- New Exit Platen: The media output path of the SureColor F7200 has been updated with a new exit platen to improve media handling, and a post-print heater to expedite ink drying times.
- Improved Roll-to-Roll Handling: Auto-feeding and take-up system with media guide bar, as well as robust frame, work together to deliver highly accurate roll-to-roll media feeding with a high winding accuracy of +/- 2.5mm.
- UltraChrome DS HDK Ink: Black ink formulated with a higher-density black for richer black tones and greater contrast and accurate image reproduction in all print production.
Epson Delivers the Complete All-in-One Solution
- SureColor F-Series Printers, featuring the Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead formulated to work flawlessly with Epson original UltraChrome DS ink and DS Transfer Media for high reliability and outstanding everyday production speeds.
- Wasatch SoftRIP Software with Epson ICC Profiles for highly accurate imaging, color matching, and photographic reproduction, as well as next-edge tools for workflow management.
- Epson UltraChrome DS with HDK dye-sublimation ink achieves dramatic color intensity and superior overall quality and sharpness with less ink consumed.
- Epson DS Transfer Media is an all-Epson line of high-quality transfer media with excellent ink handling.
- Between Epson's Service and Support, and Coastal's Professional Solutions team, you're assured the peace of mind of an all-in-one solution from an experienced team you can trust.
- Printing Technology:
- New PrecisionCore™ TFP® Print Head
- Continuous Ink Supply System, 1.5L High-Capacity Tanks
- Epson UltraChrome DS Ink, 4 Color Ink Set
- True Roll-to-Roll dye-sublimation printing technology
- 1440 x 720 dpi
- 720 x 720 dpi
- 720 x 360 dpi
- Speed (720 x 360 dpi) 634 SFPH
- Production (720 x 720 dpi) 325 SFPH
- High Quality (1440 x 720 dpi) 119 SFPH
- 720 nozzles per Color with Variable Droplet Size
- Minimum drop size is 5.3 picoliters
- Ink Type: Ink Supply System-chip
- Replacement Ink: UltraChrome DS Ink
- High Density Black Ink Packs (T741X00)
- Cyan Ink Packs (T741200)
- Magenta Ink Packs (T220320)
- Yellow Ink Packs (T741400)
- System Requirements:
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- 2GHz CPU
- 120GB hard drive
- DVD-ROM drive
Ink Supply System:
- Ink Supply Fill Volume: 1500 mL each color x 4 colors total
- In-box Ink Fill Volume: 1000 mL each color x 4 colors total
- Retail Ink Fill Volume: 6 x 1000 mL ink pack for each color x 4 colors total
- Ink Shelf Life: 2 years from printed production date Printer is designed for use with Epson ink packs only, not third-party ink systems. Learn more at www.epson.com/cartridgereturn
Printable Area and Accuracy:
- Maximum Paper Width: 64-inch
- Minimum Paper Width: 12-inch roll
- Maximum Printable Width: 63.60-inches
- Software Included:
- Epson Professional Communication Driver for Windows
- Epson LFP Remote Panel 2
- Epson Net Config
- Wasatch SoftRIP® TX Epson F7200 Edition
|Media Width (up to)||64"|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|