Epson Eco-Solvent DX7 Printhead
*Once the product has been opened, there is no warranty
- The printhead is required to be installed by professional persons.
- Due to the nature of Printer Parts and the many factors that go into installing them, we do not accept returns or give refunds on electronic or service parts.
This solvent resistant Epson printhead is suitable for certain solvent-based/water-based printers. This printhead has 8 channels and 180 nozzles per channel. It has a 3,5 picolitre drop size with variable-sized droplet technology.
- Technology: Micro-Piezo
- Native resolution: 1440 dpi
- Min. Droplet Size: 1.5 picolitre
- Max. Droplet Size: 21 picolitre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 1440 (8 lines x 180 nozzles)
- Firing Frequency: 8 kHz
- Ink Compatibility: eco-solvent and mild solvent
*It is highly recommended to replace the head cables together with a new printhead.