ColorPrint Soft Opaque Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl
A heat transfer mask/application tape is required to properly apply this product.
Click here to view the recommended application tape.
Looking for the thinnest possible printable media transfer for the widest possible range of colors, fabric types, and for any printable image styles? Siser's new ColorPrint Soft Opaque offers the same incredibly thin feel of the original ColorPrint Soft for light garments, but offers a white base for printing onto the widest range of tees, fabrics, and other apparel items in general. If you're after a thin material with a soft hand, ColorPrint Soft Opaque is the best choice! Plus, it's CPSIA-certified for peace of mind printing onto children's garments, too!
A heat transfer mask/application tape is required to properly apply this product CLICK HERE to view the recommended application tape.
- 100% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Poly/cotton blends
Print and Cut Instructions:
- Set heat/dryer to 113°F - 122°F (45°C - 50°C)
- Set cutter force to 30 - 50 grams to ensure the design will remove from mask
- Allow 30 minutes to 1 hour dry time for detailed designs
- Print, cut, and weed material
- Mask with TTD Easy Mask or TTD High Track Mask
- Preheat garment for 2 - 3 seconds
- Apply design at 311°F (155°C)
- Use medium/firm pressure for 15 seconds
- Peel carrier hot
- ColorPrint Soft Opaque is a very thin material. Cutter force should be between 30-50 grams to ensure that the design will remove with the mask. Keep room 70°F or below.
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Machine wash warm or cold with mild detergent
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Dry on normal dryer setting
|Compatible Fabric||Cotton, Polyester, Spandex, Lycra|
|Compatible Surface Applications||Flat Surfaces|
|Heat Press Size||9" x 12"|
|Press Style||Mug Press|
|Media Width (up to)||8.5"|