ColorPrint Aurora Digital Media
ColorPrint Aurora is a printable Heat Transfer Vinyl containing an iridescent, "woven" finish. This unique product gives apparel a luxurious, reflective appearance. It is perfect for logos and graphics with greater detail and dimension than ordinary vinyl's. ColorPrint Aurora can be used on any fabric that can withstand the heat of a press.
The surface finish has an attractive shimmer added to it as well, allowing for more eye-catching designs.
- 170 microns/6.69 mil
- PU composition
- Applies to cotton, Polyester, poly/cotton blends
- Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl for Solvent, EcoSolvent, and UV Printers
- Recommended to be used with TTD High Tack Mask
- ColorPrint Aurora is CPSIA Certified
- This product is not compatible with inkjet, toner, or sublimation printers
Print and Cut Instructions:
- Print, cut, and weed material
- No dry time required!
- Mask with TTD High Track Mask
- Preheat garment for 2 - 3 seconds
- Apply design at 305°F (150°C)
- Use medium pressure for 15 seconds
- Peel carrier warm
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Dry on normal dryer setting
Not compatible with Inkjet or toner based printers/copiers.
|Print Applications||Eco Solvent|