15oz. White Ceramic Sublimation Coffee Mug with Colored Inside and Handle
Add a little color to your customers’ cups of morning coffee with our 15 oz. White Ceramic Sublimation Coffee mugs, now available with colored insides and matching handles! These premium promotional ceramic coffee mugs are perfect for dye-sublimation and heat transfer applications. Capture brilliant, full-color designs and photographs for personalities and java drinkers of all walks of life! All colored inside/handle options possess a poly-coated surface to ensure strong absorption of sublimation inks, and they are made with durable, thick walls for safe handling.
- 15 oz. ceramic mug manufactured for dye-sublimation and heat transfer application
- Matching colored inside/handle design
- Ceramic, glossy surface
- Poly-coated for sublimation
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- For use with a mug press/sublimation mug wrap
- See full application instructions and pressing settings under more information
Mug Master Pro mug press
Idle Temperature: 380 F°
Press Temperature:385 F°
Time: 200-220 seconds
Mug Master Pro Heat Press Instructions:
- Tape the sublimation paper with image printed in reverse to the mug with thermal tape.
- When the heat press reaches the idle temperature of 380 F°, you will hear a beeping sound indicating that the machine is ready. Place the coffee mug in the element and close it by pulling the handle towards you.
- Press the green, round button to begin the pressing cycle.Temperatures may drop which is normal. Once the temperature reaches 385 F° the timer will begin counting down.
- Once the timer reaches 0, take out the mug from the press and remove the transfer paper immediately. Allow the mug to cool completely before use.
Press temperature: 400 F°
Time: 3- 4 minutes
Pressing with the GeoKnight DK3 mug press:
- Attach sublimation transfer paper with image printed in reverse to the coffee mug with thermal tape.
- Place water bottle in heat press at the pressing temperature of 400F, and close the element around the mug.
- Press for about 3-4 minutes using medium to firm pressure. If the image begins to look blurry, or burnt brown by over-pressing, decrease pressing time by 15-30 seconds.
- Once done, remove the mug from the press and remove the transfer paper immediately. You may allow to cool in front of a fan to prevent the image from bleeding.
4-1 Mug Press
Press temperature: 340 F°
Time: 240 Seconds
Press Temperature:400 F°
Time: 12-15 minutes
(test in your oven for accurate time)
Sublimation Wrap Instructions:
- Attach reversed printed image to mug with thermal tape
- Wrap silicone wrap around mug surface and clasp at handle
- Place in oven preheated to 400F for approximately 12-15 minutes (test to determine best timing!)
- Afterwards, remove wrap and transfer immediately, and submerge in room temperature water to cool quickly.
|Sheets per Pack||No|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click Here|