Two-Step Opaque Heat Transfer Patch Material - 11" x 17"
To create an incredibly versatile thin, but durable and patch-like transfer for a wide range of fabrics, Two-Step Opaque is the perfect mate for your project! When used in combination with either sublimation or heat transfer papers, Two-Step Opaque can be used to customize a wide range of fabric items like t shirts, hats, hoodies, and more. Two-Step Opaque features a thin printable fabric layer with a tough, durable adhesive, for a resulting transfer that is sturdy and thicker like a patch, but printed with high-definition, full-color vibrancy similar to transfer papers!Features:
- Thin patch-like fabric that can be used with dye-sublimation or heat transfer paper prints
- Easy two-step process transfers your image to Two-Step Opaque, resulting in a thin & soft patch-like applique you can quickly press to a garment or fabric good!
- Recommended especially for fabrics and items with thick seams to prevent seam texture from bleeding through
- Can be applied to 100% cotton, polyester, or blend fabric types of any color
- Cannot be directly printed upon - do NOT print directly onto the Two-Step Opaque
- Must be used with a light/white color heat transfer paper or with dye-sublimation transfer prints
- For heat press application only - cannot be applied with conventional home iron
- Heat transfer paper with proper storage (cool, dark, sealed location) typically has a shelf life of one year
|Compatible Fabric Color||White/Light Colors, Dark/Colors|
|Compatible Fabric||Cotton, Polyester|
|Sheets per Pack||N/A|
|Compatible Print Type||Inkjet, Laser|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|