Laser 1 Opaque - Laser Heat Transfer Paper
Only %1 left
Laser One Opaque heat transfer paper for dark fabrics is a fabulous heat transfer option made for use with high heat laser printers. Not only does Laser One Opaque give you the opportunity to transfer vibrant images onto dark fabrics, it's also compatible with most cutters and plotters! You can contour cut your logos and designs for a professional appealing result by eliminating the white border!Specifications:
- Bright and vivid full-color printing on dark and colored garments. Simply print, peel, and press for your own custom designed t-shirt!
- Print onto any color garment with no graphic limitations - compatible with cotton, polyester, and blends.
- Due to the toner used in HP and Brother laser printers, transfers used with these printers have less durability and washability than transfers from other printers. Printers that have a fusing temperature above 350 degrees F will have difficulty printing onto transfer paper and may experience jamming within the printer.
- For laser printer use only - GSM 177.5
- As with most transfer papers, customers may need to go through a trial-and-error period in order to find the heat press settings and pressing process needed to achieve best results.
- Must be applied by heat press application only - cannot be applied with conventional home iron
- Heat transfer paper with proper storage (cool, dark, sealed location) typically has a shelf life of one year.
We encourage our customers to test the product before purchasing large quantities - Sample packs are available.
|Print Applications||Heat Transfer Paper|
|Compatible Fabric Color||Dark/Colors|
|Compatible Fabric||Cotton, Polyester|
We found other products you might like!