X-Rite i1Basic Pro 2 Color Management Software for Monitors
With i1Basic Pro 2 you can quickly and easily create custom monitor and projector profiles that ensure the colors you view are true, verify soft proofs and print quality with built-in Quality Assurance (QA) tools, and easily capture and manage spot colors. Plus, with X-Rite ColorTRUE free mobile app you can even calibrate your AppleÃ‚® iOS phone and tablet. i1Basic Pro 2 combines world-class hardware and software to deliver the ultimate professional level color management for imaging pros.
Theres never been a better time to invest in an i1Basic Pro 2 solution because we redesigned everything to maximize your profitability, efficiency and accuracy. The new i1Basic Pro 2 is easier to use, more versatile, accurate, reliable and affordable than any spectral color measurement solution available, making this a must-have product for Color Perfectionists.Features:
- Achieve true colors on each of your LCD, CRT and laptop monitors
- Capture ambient light conditions to create optimal monitor profiles for viewing color critical work
- Match all monitors in your workgroup with reference profiles
- Select from unlimited gamma, white point and luminance settings
- Optimize gray balance for more neutral and better-defined grays
- Validate monitor performance with included quality control functionality
- Validate printer profile quality by measuring media wedges for ISO compliance (IDEAlliance or Fogra)
- Capture spot colors from virtually any surface
- Keep your PANTONE libraries up-to-date, accurate and ready to use in Adobe and Quark creative applications with the included PANTONE Color Manager
- Every i1Pro 2 solution ships with an easy to use aluminum, solvent-resistant, ruler system making chart measurements extremely fast and easy with just one hand. Use the ruler as a stand-alone or with the included white-surfaced, sturdy, foldable back-up board. Rapid, error-free measurements are a certainty with the i1Pro 2 ruler system.
- Additional accessories include a beamer holder for hands-free projector profiling, monitor holder for accurate monitor profiling, ambient light measurement head and spot color positioning target, and a water-resistant, canvas carrying case to make transporting and storing your i1 system a snap.
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||No|