Wasatch SoftRIP Software Wide Format Edition
When you invest in a large format printer from Mutoh, you want to make sure you get the high quality results you expect. Wasatch RIP software helps you achieve superior color while saving you time and money. With the Wasatch Mutoh Exclusive Edition, you get fully-loaded, premium RIP software at an entry-level price. Use the standard Mutoh Exclusive Edition to drive Mutohs wide-format printing Aqueous devices, or power-up your software with the premium driver-pack for Mutoh's popular line of solvent devices. If quality separations printing is your objective, select SoftRIP SP for Mutoh to produce moir-free separations.
Wasatch RIP and Print Management software is used by leading large format print shops and high-production service bureaus around the world. With the Mutoh Exclusive Edition, you get all of SoftRIP's premium RIP features at a price that won't break the bank. Don't settle for an inferior, stripped-down "light" RIP. Achieve dynamic color and efficient workflows with Wasatchs RIP Software solutions. Note: We also have the South and Central American version of this product available. Contact us for more information!Additional Options:
- Add TX Module to existing large format or small format edition - Developed exclusively for the needs of textile printers, SoftRIP TX is equipped with the tools you need to make your transition to digital printing seamless. With all the functionality of the original SoftRIP print management package, plus specialty features for textile printing, SoftRIP TX provides performance you won't find in any other RIP.
- Variable data printing option - Wasatch SoftRIPs Variable Data Printing (VDP) Option helps streamline the production of customized print runs, such as labels, signs, jerseys, promotional items, and more. Use SoftRIPs VDP to quickly customize large format signage and POP or in conjunction with the Contour Cutting Option to create intricate contour cut labels. Wasatch VDP even creates individualized t-shirts and sports jerseys quickly when paired with a direct-to-textile printer or dye sublimation workflow.
- Contour cutting option - Wasatch's Contour Cutting Option* includes the Wasatch Tracer which provides a streamlined option for creating contour cut paths directly within SoftRIP. The Tracer is quick and interactive, and equally effective for both raster and vector graphics.
- The Contour Cutting Option also provides an updated workflow for contour cutting. With powerful tools and fewer steps needed to prepare cut jobs, it is the premier solution for your print-and-cut needs. Whether you use SoftRIP to create your contour cut paths or you use cut paths generated in a third party graphics application, the new cutting workflow streamlines the process to save you time and hassle.
- Wasatch COLORIP upgrade (with free contour cutting option) - Install your upgrade on any computer using Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8. The Wasatch COLORIP Upgrade combines your existing drivers with the full SoftRIP package. As the graphics industry standards continue to evolve, you will always have the ability to upgrade your software and maintain compatibility.
- The Wasatch COLORIP Upgrade is fully compatible with your current COLORIP imaging configurations. In many cases, you'll actually get better results with your existing profiles by simply using SoftRIP's 16-bit color rendering pipeline.
|Sheets per Pack||N/A|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||N/A|