Wasatch SoftRIP Software TX Wide Format Edition
Developed exclusively for the needs of textile printers, SoftRIP TX is equipped with the tools you need to make your transition to digital printing seamless. With all the functionality of the original SoftRIP print management package, plus specialty features for textile printing, SoftRIP TX provides performance you won't find in any other RIP.
Creating repeats in your design applications creates huge files and painful processing times. Wasatch SoftRIP TX uses special halftoning and re-sampling algorithms to ensure seamless repeats. And, since you only need to save and RIP a very small file, you save memory on your hard drive. You can even customize your repeats with advanced drop and slide controls.
Color Atlas Generator
The Color Atlas Generator makes it easy to match colors accurately no matter how complicated your post processing. Simply specify and print a range of color swatches on your target fabric and perform your finishing steps. To reproduce exact colors, pick your desired swatch and enter its RGB value into SoftRIP or your graphics application.
Developed for the multiple colorways and indexed TIFF files typical of fabric designs, SoftRIP TX allows you to create, view, edit, and manage multiple colorways on screen. With SoftRIP's easy, intuitive interface, you can easily store unlimited colorways for future use.
Color Database and Swatchbook
The Color Database feature enables you to maintain your own Color Kitchen of named entries. Colors can be routed through ICC management or directly to print heads, depending on your workflow needs.
Digital Engraving Data Support
Accept grayscale LAB TIFF files, then assign and edit color palettes prior to composite color output. Colorways can be assigned using LAB values and maintained in SoftRIP TX's color database.
Based on the Power of SoftRIP
With SoftRIP TX, the underlying structure is still SoftRIP, the leading digital graphic arts RIP. With simple setup, intuitive workflow, and powerful printing controls, SoftRIP saves you time and money while producing excellent quality color. Whatever your printing goals, SoftRIP has a solution for you.
- Specialized re-sampling and halftoning eliminates seams between repeats
- RIP a single pattern and efficiently repeat it during printing
- Easy tools to manage and create multiple colorways
- Color Database feature lets you maintain your own Color Kitchen of named entries
- Ability to route colors through ICC management or directly to print heads
- Digital Engraving Data uses grayscale LAB TIFF files and lets you specify color prior to composite color output
- Profiling features help you get the most out of your third party color management software
- Variable data printing option - Wasatch SoftRIPs Variable Data Printing (VDP) Option helps streamline the production of customized print runs, such as labels, signs, jerseys, promotional items, and more. Use SoftRIPs VDP to quickly customize large format signage and POP or in conjunction with the Contour Cutting Option to create intricate contour cut labels. Wasatch VDP even creates individualized t-shirts and sports jerseys quickly when paired with a direct-to-textile printer or dye sublimation workflow.
- Contour cutting option - Wasatch's Contour Cutting Option* includes the Wasatch Tracer which provides a streamlined option for creating contour cut paths directly within SoftRIP. The Tracer is quick and interactive, and equally effective for both raster and vector graphics.
- The Contour Cutting Option also provides an updated workflow for contour cutting. With powerful tools and fewer steps needed to prepare cut jobs, it is the premier solution for your print-and-cut needs. Whether you use SoftRIP to create your contour cut paths or you use cut paths generated in a third party graphics application, the new cutting workflow streamlines the process to save you time and hassle.
- Wasatch COLORIP upgrade (with free contour cutting option) - Install your upgrade on any computer using Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8. The Wasatch COLORIP Upgrade combines your existing drivers with the full SoftRIP package. As the graphics industry standards continue to evolve, you will always have the ability to upgrade your software and maintain compatibility.
- The Wasatch COLORIP Upgrade is fully compatible with your current COLORIP imaging configurations. In many cases, you'll actually get better results with your existing profiles by simply using SoftRIP's 16-bit color rendering pipeline.
|Sheets per Pack||N/A|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||N/A|