Wasatch SoftRIP Software Epson Exclusive Edition
When you invest in an Epson Stylus Pro printer, you want to make sure you can get the high quality results you expect. Wasatch RIP and Print Management software is used by leading sign shops and photographers around the world. With the SoftRIP Epson Exclusive Edition, you get all the premium RIP features at an entry-level price. Choose the Separations Printing upgrade to produce high quality separations for screen printing with your Stylus Pro printer.
Don't settle for a stripped-down "light" RIP. Achieve dynamic color and efficient workflows with Wasatch.Compatible With:
- Epson Stylus Pro 4880 / 7880 / 9880 / 11880
- Epson Stylus Pro 3800 / 4800 / 7800 / 9800
- Epson Stylus Pro 4450 / 7450 / 9450
- Epson Stylus Pro 4400 / 7400 / 9400
- Epson Stylus Pro 7600 / 9600 / 10600
- Add TX Module to existing large format or small format edition - Developed exclusively for the needs of textile printers, SoftRIP TX is equipped with the tools you need to make your transition to digital printing seamless. With all the functionality of the original SoftRIP print management package, plus specialty features for textile printing, SoftRIP TX provides performance you won't find in any other RIP.
- Variable data printing option - Wasatch SoftRIPs Variable Data Printing (VDP) Option helps streamline the production of customized print runs, such as labels, signs, jerseys, promotional items, and more. Use SoftRIPs VDP to quickly customize large format signage and POP or in conjunction with the Contour Cutting Option to create intricate contour cut labels. Wasatch VDP even creates individualized t-shirts and sports jerseys quickly when paired with a direct-to-textile printer or dye sublimation workflow.
- Contour cutting option - Wasatch's Contour Cutting Option* includes the Wasatch Tracer which provides a streamlined option for creating contour cut paths directly within SoftRIP. The Tracer is quick and interactive, and equally effective for both raster and vector graphics.
- The Contour Cutting Option also provides an updated workflow for contour cutting. With powerful tools and fewer steps needed to prepare cut jobs, it is the premier solution for your print-and-cut needs. Whether you use SoftRIP to create your contour cut paths or you use cut paths generated in a third party graphics application, the new cutting workflow streamlines the process to save you time and hassle.
- Wasatch COLORIP upgrade (with free contour cutting option) - Install your upgrade on any computer using Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8. The Wasatch COLORIP Upgrade combines your existing drivers with the full SoftRIP package. As the graphics industry standards continue to evolve, you will always have the ability to upgrade your software and maintain compatibility.
- The Wasatch COLORIP Upgrade is fully compatible with your current COLORIP imaging configurations. In many cases, you'll actually get better results with your existing profiles by simply using SoftRIP's 16-bit color rendering pipeline.
|Sheets per Pack||50 sheets|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||N/A|