Wasatch SoftRIP Software Desktop Edition
Wasatch SoftRIP is sophisticated software made easy. With simple setup, intuitive workflow, and powerful printing controls, SoftRIP saves you time and money while producing excellent quality color. Whatever your printing goals, you will succeed with SoftRIP. With our easy color controls almost anyone can begin printing accurate color with a minimum of training. Beginners get great color out of the box with fully plug-and-play imaging configurations and fast setup. Then, when you're ready to dig deeper into your color control Wasatch has you covered with sophisticated color tools for color management experts.Features:
- A New Standard in Color Quality. SoftRIP is the RIP that color experts choose most. Our exclusive Precision Stochastic Screens Halftone Method achieves excellent color reproduction with perfectly smooth gradients. SoftRIP has the most advanced arsenal of color tools available in any RIP. Wasatch software RIPs will help you implement even the most complex color workflows.
- Make Your Workflow Flow. No matter how large or complex your production environment, Wasatch SoftRIP has the workflow tools to give you complete control. SoftRIP can manage any print environment from one small or large format inkjet printer to a complex production plant with multiple wide format inkjet printing devices.
- Save Time and Money. SoftRIP pays for itself quickly in saved time and media. Most RIPs bundled with inkjet printers include only the basic features necessary to drive the printer. Only a quality RIP like SoftRIP gives you the tools you need to save thousands of dollars of media over the long haul.
- Leverage the Power. SoftRIP's power isn't limited to the RIP station. Any PC or Mac on your network can use SoftRIP to print using a regular web browser. SoftRIP's server tools are simple to setup on networked workstations and even easier to use.
- Additional Options. Add TX Module to existing large format or small format edition - Developed exclusively for the needs of textile printers, SoftRIP TX is equipped with the tools you need to make your transition to digital printing seamless. With all the functionality of the original SoftRIP print management package, plus specialty features for textile printing, SoftRIP TX provides performance you won't find in any other RIP.
- Variable data printing option. Wasatch SoftRIPs Variable Data Printing (VDP) Option helps streamline the production of customized print runs, such as labels, signs, jerseys, promotional items, and more. Use SoftRIPs VDP to quickly customize large format signage and POP or in conjunction with the Contour Cutting Option to create intricate contour cut labels. Wasatch VDP even creates individualized t-shirts and sports jerseys quickly when paired with a direct-to-textile printer or dye sublimation workflow.
- Contour cutting option. Wasatch's Contour Cutting Option* includes the Wasatch Tracer which provides a streamlined option for creating contour cut paths directly within SoftRIP. The Tracer is quick and interactive, and equally effective for both raster and vector graphics.
- The Contour Cutting Option also provides an updated workflow for contour cutting. With powerful tools and fewer steps needed to prepare cut jobs, it is the premier solution for your print-and-cut needs. Whether you use SoftRIP to create your contour cut paths or you use cut paths generated in a third party graphics application, the new cutting workflow streamlines the process to save you time and hassle.
- Wasatch COLORIP upgrade (with free contour cutting option). Install your upgrade on any computer using Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8. The Wasatch COLORIP Upgrade combines your existing drivers with the full SoftRIP package. As the graphics industry standards continue to evolve, you will always have the ability to upgrade your software and maintain compatibility.
|Sheets per Pack||N/A|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||N/A|