Sawgrass Virtuoso VJ628 24" Wide Format Dye Sublimation Printer
This item must ship truckline freight and does not qualify for free shipping.
Meet the Sawgrass VJ628, the Virtuoso 24" HD dye-sublimation decorating system that is the industry's first fully-supported and integrated sublimation printing solution of its size range. Utilizing a best-in-class print engine, sublimation ink set, software, and support, this 8-color system is designed for high-volume, high-definition printing -- and is built to last, even in the most demanding production environments. Imagine brighter, higher-definition images, with unsurpassed efficiency, ease-of-use, support AND lower imaging costs. The Virtuoso 24" VJ 628 is ideal for photography, fine art, signs, and high-volume customization and personalization.
- VJ628 Virtuoso 24” Dye Sublimation Printer
- Full Ink Sets
- Customer will choose which ink set they would like to print with (view ink sets):
- Dual CMYK: Offers expanded gamut that delivers up to 548,000 colors. Perfect for interior signage, textiles, personalized gifts and promotional products.
- Pro Photo 8-Color: Enhanced skin tones, deep, rich blacks and smooth gradients for fine art and professional photography reproduction.
- Pro Photo 8-Color XF: Delivers up to 659,327 colors, with black cartridges (K, Lk, Llk) for extended lightfastness. Perfect for ChromaLuxe panels, professional photo and fine art prints, wall hangings and decor.
- FLEX: Exceptional CMYK output, plus orange and blue cartridges for the largest available color gamut and fluorescent pink and yellow cartridges for true fluorescent colors that pop and wow customers.
- Printer starter kit:
- Eight cleaning cartridges
- 110V insulated printer power cord
- USB drive and installation information
- Virtuoso Print Manger
- Creative Studio
- 1 Year Limited Manuf. Warranty
- 1 Year of Technical Support
- Optional: Take-up reel ($695 extra)
- Optional: Stand ($299 extra)
Virtuoso VJ628 Printer Features
- Full bleed printing on 24" products with up to 1440 x 1440 resolution.
- Engineered and manufactured in Japan by Mutoh, with an industrial-grade printhead and i2 print technology that virtually eliminates banding.
- Dual CMYK and 8-color ink configurations deliver the highest resolution prints possible for dazzling, photo-quality reproduction.
Color Management & Support Solutions Included
Enjoy enhanced free printer software for Windows platforms, with unique and functional color output settings optimized for sublimation production.
- PowerDriver v4 for Windows OS
- Works with desktop graphic design programs such as Adobe products and CorelDRAW applying color and print management for optimized printing with SubliJet-HD inks and sublimation substrates.
- WinProfile for Wasatch RIPs
- Delivers rich, vibrant color across a wide variety of image types through printers.
- Creative Studio CS Print and Color Manager Online Designer Tool
- Designed specifically to enable the VJ 628 to print graphics created in CreativeStudio Online Designer.
- Total system support for your printer, ink, and software - all in one place!
- Real-time support online or over the phone.
- Class: Production
- Maximum Media Size: 24.4 Image on 24.8 Media
- Compatible Media Sizes: 13, 17, 24 and 24.8
- Prints/Hr:* 52 ft2 / hour
- Printhead: Drop On Demand, Piezo Electric
- 8 Channels, 180 Nozzles / Channel
- Variable drop, 5 picoliter minimum drop size
- Physical Dimensions: 47 x 23 x 46
- Shipping Weight Printer: 79 lbs, Base: 31 lbs, Take-Up Reel: 20 lbs
- Voltage: AC 110 - 120v / 220 - 240v
- Warranty: 1 Year, Parts and Labor, Onsite Warranty Service Available
- Optional 1-Year Extended Warranty - US Contiguous States Only
- Color Management: Windows OS: PowerDriver, CS Print, and Color Manager
- RIP Profiles: Ergosoft, Wasatch
- Maximum Resolution: PowerDriver or CS Print Manager: 720 x 1440 dpi
- RIP Profiles Ergosoft, Wasatch: 1440 x 1440 dpi
- Ink Delivery System: 220 ml Single-Use Cartridges
- Estimated Image Cost:* $0.27 / ft
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows1 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10
- For Mac compatibility, we recommend running Windows-compatible programs through Parallels or other OS-emulators. We highly recommend a standalone Windows OS PC for direct-print capabilities.
|Media Width (up to)||Wide-Format|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|