ReproJet P - Premium Silk Screen Film Roll - 0.125mm - 44" x 100 feet
A top coated water resistance film for the production of film positives in the pre-printing stage of screen printing, flexoplates and other light-curing copying systems. The film meets the highest demands with regard to dimensional stability for precise registration, flatness for ease of handling and maximum UV density even with high ink loads. The film works with pigment and dye inks including standard Epson UltraChrome inks. No need for purchasing high price dye ink cartridge replacements and making warranty work on your printer difficult.Features:
- Suitable for Thermal printers
- Suitable for Piezo printers
- Suitable for Pigment Ink which offers improved light
- Suitable for Dye Ink
- Instant dry coating
- Improved water resistance
- Dot Reproduction: 18 - 34 L/cm (depends on RIP)
- High UV-Density: DmaxUV: 3.5 up to 4 as a function of RIP settings, ink system as well as spectral sensitivity curves of the desitometers DminUV: ca. 0.09 to 0.13
- 5mil (versus typical 4mil films) for more stability and easier feeding.
- More water resistant than other films
- Works with standard UC and K3 Epson Ink No expensive, warranty voiding 3rd party inks to buy.
- Works with Pigment or Dye Inks No locked into using an Epson
- Anti-Static Coating for ease of feeding.
- Available in sheet and rolls up to 60 wide
|Compatible Print Type||Inkjet|
|Sheets per Pack||50 sheets|
|Roll Length (yards)||N/A|
|Roll Width||44" wide|