Need wide format printing done? We’ve got your back.
We recognize that sometimes customers have big requests that are difficult to fulfill – and no one likes telling clients no. Now, you don’t have to! Our Professional Solutions team provides high-end sublimation printing to help you meet your customers’ needs every time and guarantee their satisfaction with every order.
Printer malfunction preventing you from completing orders on time? For a small expediting fee, we’ll help ensure your prints are complete and shipped out quickly so you can confidently take on new orders without hesitation.
Help us help you.
When your artwork is properly formatted and ready to go, we can turn your printing order around fast and guarantee top-notch results that you can be proud of. Check out our artwork requirements below to ensure your project is print-ready. Once you’ve saved your file, send it our way and we’ll hit the ground running.
FILE FORMATS ACCEPTED:
- .PDF (Portable Document Format)
- .EPS (Encapsulated Postscript)
- .TIF (TIFF Bitmap)
- .JPG (JPEG Bitmap)
FILE SET-UP SPECIFICATIONS:
- RGB Color Mode Enabled
- Minimum of 150-200 DPI for soft blanks
- Minimum of 300 DPI for hard surface items
- Best blacks = RGB value of 0-0-0
BEST FILE SAVING PRACTICES:
- Convert all text in your artwork to curves/outlines or save your file as a .JPG/PDF/EPS/TIF. Text will not print accurately without applying one of these methods.
- We really appreciate when your file name is included in the description of the submission form -- this helps our team know which file contains the correct artwork for your project.
- Use specific file names (example: Sarahs_Large_Towel_Set.JPG) when you are saving your artwork that describe your product
- Examples of bad file names:
HELPFUL TIPS & TRICKS:
- When you are submitting your order information, tell us about the final product – what are you creating? How big is the item? What shape is it? This lets us know your expectations upfront and allows us to make solid recommendations based on your customers’ needs.
- To eliminate potential image sizing issues, use one of our FREE TEMPLATES to ensure that your artwork prints successfully. We offer .PDF and .EPS downloads so you can design your artwork within the parameters of your product’s shape and size. Our templates include extra bleed room, which creates less room for error when pressing.
- Don’t worry about mirroring or flipping your image file prior to submitting your artwork – we’ll handle it on our end to ensure printing quality!
- Digitally captured images will more than likely default to the RGB color mode automatically, but it’s always a good ideato double-check your settings before submitting your artwork.
- Our clients are responsible for all artwork releases, permissions and licenses. Please double-check that your artwork is licensed properly before submitting.
- Any rush jobs requiring same day shipping should be submitted prior to 2 PM CST to ensure quick turnaround
ARTWORK EDITING BY COASTAL:
- If our team discovers your artwork needs editing to make it print-ready, we will let you know immediately – you will have the option of either fixing the file or having one of our team members edit your artwork for you.
- Just a friendly reminder – any changes to your order with regards to editing artwork may delay printing + shipping times.
CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE