Mutoh VJ 1624WX Dye Sublimation Printer - 64" Wide
This item does not qualify for free freight.
The above price reflects a $5,895 Mutoh instant rebate
Above price reflects a $5,145 Mutoh Instant Rebate that is valid through the end of the month
Choose the Mutoh ValueJet 1624 for a dye-sublimation printer that is perfect for everyday use. With outstanding performance and a competitive price, it is the ideal choice if you are looking to learn about the basics of dye sublimation or simply add to your print shop. Extremely user-friendly, this innovative Mutoh sublimation printer features simple operations and easy-to-navigate controls, so you can focus on other aspects of your business without interruptions.
This machine lets you quickly and efficiently create all types dye-sublimation products, such as signs, banners, fashion wearables, promotional marketing items, and more—the opportunities are endless.
The perfect addition to any print shop, choose the versatile Mutoh ValueJet 1624 for dependable results every time. Browse all of our other Mutoh sublimation printers here!
- Print method: Drop-On Demand, Piezo drive method
- Number of nozzles: (180 x 8 rows) x 1 head
- Ink type: dye sublimation/aqueous ink
- Variable dot: yes
- Minimum droplet size: 3.5 pl
- Print modes: 1440/1080/720/540/360dpi 29 modes
- Number of print heads: 1 (CMYK)
- Maximum print speed/resolution: 600 sqft/hr / 360 x 360 dpi
- Maximum resolution: 1440 dpi
- Maximum media width: 64"
- Maximum print width: 63.6"
- Maximum media roll weight: 66 pounds
- Media roll diameter/core: 6"/2" or 3"
- Heavy Duty Take-Up System: option
- Media Auto Cut:yes
- Power requirements: 100-120V/2.7 AMP
- Operating temperature: 68 F - 89.6 F
- Operating humidity range: 40% - 60%
- Dimensions (printer) WxDxH: 106.2" x 34.9" x 49.6"
- Dimensions (shipping) WxDxH: 113" x 45" x 34"
- Weight: 278 pounds
- Limited warranty: One year on-site limited warranty
|Printer Size (up to)||Wide-Format|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|