Mutoh ValueJet 1638X - 64" Dual Head Solvent Printer
This item does not qualify for free freight
Above price reflects an $6,669 Mutoh Instant Rebate that is valid through the end of the month includes 440 ml starter kit (CMYK x2+ Cleaning) total value of $1,328. Also includes Mutoh Edition FlexiSIGN & Print software (a $3,295 value!)
Increase your productivity today with the new 1638X high-speed printer from Mutoh. With its new staggered dual head print technology, you can now print the jobs of two or three printers using just one ValueJet 1638 printer.
The 1638X is a four color (CMYK) Eco-solvent printer that produces beautiful, brilliant prints up to 720 square feet per hour in Banner Production mode and up to a blazing 1,012 square feet per hour in Banner Draft mode. The 1638X is by far the fastest printer in its price range. Print durable graphics on coated and uncoated substrates up to 64 wide to produce posters, banners, backlit display panels, directional signage, POP displays, floor graphics, vehicle graphics, and decals.
All ValueJets are built with Mutohs Intelligent Interweave (iÃ‚Â²) print technique, which lays down ink in a wave pattern, eliminating banding!
Equip the 1638X with Mutohs SpectroVue VM-10 spectrophotometer for fast, simple and accurate color measuring. With the addition of the SpectroVue you can add process control to your workflow and produce consistent color prints every time with the FREE on-board ColorVerify system.
- Print Method: Drop-On Demand Piezo Drive Method
- Number of Nozzles: (180 nozzles x 8 rows) x 2 head
- Ink: Eco-Ultra
- Ink Options: 220/440 ml (1000 ml pack available w/optional adapter)
- Ink Order: KCMY
- Print Resolution: 1400/720/360 DPI
- Head Height: 1.5 mm / 2.5 mm / 4.0 mm
- Maximum Media Width: 64"
- Maximum Print Width: 63.58" Roll & Rigid
- Max Media Roll Weight/Rigid: 67 lbs
- Med Roll Diameter/Core: Diameter 6":3"
- Take-Up System: Standard
- Media-Drying System: Individually Controlled Pre, Platen and Post
- Print Speed: 1012 sq/ft/hr
- Operating Temperature: 68° F - 89.6°F
- Operating Humidity Range: 40% - 60%
- Power Requirements: 100-120V/20AMP
- Warranty: 1 Year On-Site
|Printer Size (up to)||Wide-Format|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|