Mutoh VJ 1624WX Dye Sublimation Printer
The Mutoh ValueJet 1624WX is ideal for every day sublimation printing. Its competitive price and outstanding performance makes it a smart choice for entry into the dye-sublimation market or simply to add additional capacity to your shop. With easy to navigate controls and simple operation, the learning curve is short so you can focus on customers and profits.
The ValueJet 1624WX makes it easy to get into the world of soft signage. Create dye-sublimation applications easily such as promotional items, custom apparel, banners, flags and much more! It’s the smart choice for adding additional capacity and offerings to your print shop.
Above price reflects a $6,000 Mutoh Instant Rebate that is valid through the end of the month
- Print method: Drop-On Demand, Piezo drive method
- Number of nozzles: (180 x 8 rows) x 1 head
- Ink type: dye sublimation/aqueous ink
- Variable dot: yes
- Minimum droplet size: 3.5 pl
- Print modes: 1440/1080/720/540/360dpi 29 modes
- Number of print heads: 1 (CMYK)
- Maximum print speed/resolution: 600 sqft/hr / 360 x 360 dpi
- Maximum resolution: 1440 dpi
- Maximum media width: 64"
- Maximum print width: 63.6"
- Maximum media roll weight: 66 pounds
- Media roll diameter/core: 6"/2" or 3"
- ake-up System: standard
- Heavy Duty Take-Up System: option
- Media Auto Cut:yes
- Power requirements: 100-120V/2.7 AMP
- Operating temperature: 68 F - 89.6 F
- Operating humidity range: 40% - 60%
- Dimensions (printer) WxDxH: 106.2" x 34.9" x 49.6"
- Dimensions (shipping) WxDxH: 113" x 45" x 34"
- Weight: 278 pounds
- Limited warranty: One year on-site limited warranty
|Printer Size (up to)||Wide-Format - 13" + wide|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|