Mugs 'n' More - Self-Weeding Laser Heat Transfer Paper - 11" x 17"
Mugs n More heat transfer paper for hard coated items is an innovative heat transfer product. This one-step heat transfer is made for use in high heat laser printers and can be transfered onto a variety of hard-coated ceramics, metals, and magnets. Please note that glazing is required for durability.Features:
- Trouble-free processing in most color laser printers
- Vivid color reproduction on mugs, metals, magnets, and license plates
- No dulling residue
- Economy and ease of application
- Long-lasting durability
- Due to the toner used in HP and Brother laser printers, transfers used with these printers have less durability and washability than transfers from other printers. Printers that have a fusing temperature above 350 degrees F will have difficulty printing onto transfer paper and may experience jamming within the printer.
- As with most transfer papers, customers may need to go through a trial-and-error period in order to find the heat press settings and pressing process needed to achieve best results.
- For full application instrutions, click here.
|Paper/Sheet Size||Tabloid - 11" x 17"|
|Compatible Fabric Color||White/Light Colors, Dark/Colors|
|Compatible Print Type||Laser|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|