ImageClip Laser Dark - Self-Weeding Laser Heat Transfer Paper
Looking for an easier way to print heat transfers onto dark and colored fabrics? ImageClip Laser Dark offers a way to transfer JUST your printed image to your t-shirt, with no background, and no contour-cutting with a vinyl cutter necessary. With this crafty two-press printing and transferring process, use your favorite OKI laser printer to create a beautiful and vibrant image!Features:
- Transfers full color images to dark and brightly colored garments with NO need to cut or trim the paper!
- Compatible and OKI-certified in the OKI pro920WT, OKI C711WT, and OKI C831TS
- Does not transfer white/pastel colors (white toner printers do not have this limitation).
- Does not work well with photographs, gradients, or shading (white toner printers do not have this limitation).
- Can also be used a base for heat transfer foil designs!
- Best for use with 100% cotton fabrics, especially with a tight weave - polyester blends may bleed
- We have tested and found good general success with the printer brands: OKI, Canon, Ricoh, Xerox, and Lexmark
- ImageClip Laser Dark only works well with bright, solid colors. Do NOT use ImageClip Laser Dark for photographic images, images with white or light colors or images with gradients or shading. Only white toner printers have true full-color capabilities with this paper.
- Compatible with most standard laser printers - please note, due to the widely varying nature of laser printing technology on the market, we cannot guarantee papers with ANY laser printers outside of the OKI Data models that we support. We recommend trying a sample pack, and checking with the manufacturer ahead of time to ensure your printer does not heat up over 350F to ensure best results.
- We do not recommend using this paper in a Brother, HP, or Dell laser printer. They are usually incompatible.
- Must be applied by heat press application only - cannot be applied with conventional home iron
- Heat transfer paper with proper storage (cool, dark, sealed location) typically has a shelf life of one year
- See full application instructions under More Information
|Compatible Fabric Color||White/Light Colors, Dark/Colors|
|Compatible Fabric||Cotton, Polyester|
|Compatible Print Type||Laser|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|