ImageClip Koncert Tees - Self-Weeding Laser Heat Transfer Paper
Easily create custom one-color white prints with ImageClip Koncert Tees! This self-weeding heat transfer paper is initially printed in all black with a laser printer, and then with the innovative two-step heat press process, leaves you with your finished white design. Create designs for white, colored, and dark fabric t-shirts with NO background - without the need for an additional contour-cutting step or equipment! ImageClip Koncert Tees provides an easy way to decorate garments for events, clubs, and customers with just your laser printer and heat press.Features
- Laser printable heat transfer paper for t shirts and apparel items - compatible with most standard laser printers
- Self-weeding heat transfer paper transfers your image with NO excessive background residue or "feel"
- Transfers ONLY white - for quick and easy printing with NO background! Perfect for text, simple graphics, and logos.
- Two-step application process for simple, consistent production workflow
- Can be applied to 100% cotton, polyester, or blend fabric types of any color
- Image Requirements: Works best with graphic images that are all black or dark gray - photographs and multi-color images are not recommended
- Compatible with most standard laser printers - please note, due to the widely varying nature of laser printing technology on the market, we cannot guarantee papers with ANY laser printers outside of the OKI Data models that we support. We recommend trying a sample pack, and checking with the manufacturer ahead of time to ensure your printer does not heat up over 350F to ensure best results.
- Must be applied by heat press application only - cannot be applied with conventional home iron
- Heat transfer paper with proper storage (cool, dark, sealed location) typically has a shelf life of one year
- See full application instructions under More Information
|Compatible Fabric Color||Dark/Colors|
|Compatible Fabric||Cotton, Polyester|
|Sheets per Pack||N/A|
|Compatible Print Type||Laser|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|