HP Stitch S500 Large Format 64-inch Dye Sublimation Printer
* Price includes all eligible rebates – Contact your Coastal Rep for details
HP Stitch S500: the most efficient printer for highly demanding dye sub users.
Color you can rely on with HP SmartColor.
Confidently distribute jobs across your fleet with best-in-class color consistency from printer to printer. Get accurate colors over time, even as environmental conditions change, with the built-in spectrophotometer. Automatically detect when a color is out of gamut and get the closest visual match with PANTONE® emulation. Easily create color profiles in half the time, or use finished profiles from our cloud-based library.
Streamline your production.
Run at top speed while producing richly saturated color, with the symmetrical 2xCMYK printhead configuration. Print an entire shift unattended or overnight with the largest media rolls and large ink supplies. Stay in control and maximize uptime with real-time fleet management and HP Smart Services.
Reduce your costs and increase your efficiency.
Reduce your media costs and avoid cockling when using lightweight transfer paper with the Drop & Dry system. Avoid reprints and media waste with 1200 dpi printheads and the Smart Nozzle Compensation system. Save 50% floor space with the first dye-sub printer with front media loading.
- Printing modes: 110 m²/hr (1185 ft²/hr) - Max Speed (1-pass) 62 m²/hr (665 ft²/hr) - Production Fast (2-pass) 43 m²/hr (460 ft²/hr)- Production Quality (3-pass) 34 m²/hr (365 ft²/hr) - Quality (4-pass) 22 m²/hr (235 ft²/hr) - High Quality (6-pass)
- Print resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Ink types: HP Dye Sub Inks Ink cartridges 4 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Cartridge size: 3L
- Printheads: 8 HP Thermal Inkjet (4 cyan/black, 4 magenta/yellow)
- Long-term print-to-print repeatability: Average <= 1 dE2000, 95% of colors <= 1.5 dE2000
- Handling: Roll feed; Take-up reel; Automatic cutter (for transfer media)
- Media types: Sublimation transfer papers, sublimation polyester fabrics, sublimation film
- Roll size: 580 to 1625 mm rolls (23 to 64 in rolls)
- Roll weight: 55 kg (121 lb)
- Roll diameter: 250 mm (9.8 in)
- Thickness: Up to 0.5 mm (19.7 mil)
- Applications: Interior decoration; Fashion; Sportswear; Soft signage
- Connectivity Interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
- Printer Dimensions: 2560 x 710 x 1420 mm (101 x 28 x 56 in)
- Shipping Dimensions: 2750 x 1053 x 1696 mm (108 x 42 x 67 in)
- Printer Weight: 226 kg (498 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 355 kg (782 lb)
- What's in the box: HP Stitch S500 64-in Printer; Printer stand; Printheads; Maintenance cartridge; Ink collector; Take-up reel; Loading accessory; 2-in adapter kit; Beacon light; Edge holders; User maintenance kit; Quick reference guide; Setup poster; Power cords; Waste bottle; Lockout drawer; HP Ergosoft RIP Color Edition
- Operating temperature: 15 to 30ºC (59 to 86ºF)
- Operating humidity: 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Sound pressure: 55 dB(A) (operating); 38 dB(A) (idle); < 16 dB(A) (sleep);
- Sound power: 7.1 B(A) (operating); 5.7 B(A) (idle); < 3.5 B(A) (sleep);
- Power Consumption: 1 kW (printing); 80 W (ready); < 2 W (sleep)
- Power Requirements: Input voltage (auto ranging) 200-240 V (±10%) two wires and PE; 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz); one power cord; 13 A max
- Safety: IEC 60950-1+A1+A2 compliant; USA and Canada (CSA listed)
- Electromagnetic: Compliant with Class A requirements, including: USA (FCC rules), Canada (ICES)
- Environmental: ENERGY STAR®; WEEE; REACH; EPEAT; OSHA; CE marking compliant
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty
|Media Width (up to)||64"|