HP Stitch S300 Large Format 64-inch Dye Sublimation Printer
2 Year Warranty from HP Included
Must be purchased by September 30, 2019
Ink not included
HP Stitch S300: the most efficient printer for highly demanding dye sub users.
Color you can rely on with HP SmartColor.
Confidently distribute jobs across your fleet with best-in-class color consistency from printer to printer. Get accurate colors over time, even as environmental conditions change, with the built-in spectrophotometer. Automatically detect when a color is out of gamut and get the closest visual match with PANTONE® emulation. Easily create color profiles in half the time, or use finished profiles from our cloud-based library.
A versatile, safe investment.
With a single device, print on both transfer paper and direct-to-fabric with great results. If you've got limited room, this front media loading printer can save you 30% floor space. Stay ready for production and avoid unexpected costs with preventive maintenance from HP Smart Services.
Rely on the complete solution from HP.
For your peace of mind, the printer, ink, media, and software are designed to work together perfectly. Get the print quality you expect with 1200 dpi resolution and the Smart Nozzle Compensation system. Reduce downtime and service costs. For the first time, you can replace the printheads yourself. Be always ready to print outstanding quality, and reduce manual interventions, with automatic maintenance.
- Printing modes: 62 m²/hr (665 ft²/hr) - Max Speed (2-pass) 34 m²/hr (365 ft²/hr)- Production (4-pass) 22 m²/hr (235 ft²/hr) - Quality (6-pass) 17 m²/hr (185 ft²/hr) - High Quality (8-pass)
- Print resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Ink types: HP Dye Sub Inks Ink cartridges 4 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Cartridge size: 775 ml
- Printheads: 4 HP Thermal Inkjet (2 cyan/black, 2 magenta/yellow)
- Long-term print-to-print repeatability: Average <= 1 dE2000, 95% of colors <= 1.5 dE2000
- Handling: Roll feed; Take-up reel; Automatic cutter (for transfer media)
- Media types: Sublimation transfer papers, sublimation polyester fabrics, sublimation film
- Roll size: 580 to 1625 mm rolls (23 to 64 in rolls)
- Roll weight: 42 kg (92.6 lb)
- Roll diameter: 250 mm (9.8 in)
- Thickness: Up to 0.5 mm (19.7 mil)
- Applications: Interior decoration; Fashion; Sportswear; Soft signage
- Connectivity Interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
- Printer Dimensions: 2560 x 710 x 1380 mm (101 x 28 x 54 in)
- Shipping Dimensions: 2836 x 760 x 1248 mm (1116 x 30 x 49 in)
- Printer Weight: 171 kg (377 lb)
- Shipping Weight: 280 kg (617 lb)
- What's in the box: HP Stitch S300 64-in Printer; printer stand; printheads; maintenance cartridge; 3-in spindle; take-up reel; edge holders; user maintenance kit; quick reference guide; setup poster; power cords; HP Ergosoft RIP Color Edition; waste bottle
- Operating temperature: 15 to 30ºC (59 to 86ºF)
- Operating humidity: 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Sound pressure: 53 dB(A) (operating); 38 dB(A) (idle); < 16 dB(A) (sleep); Sound power 7.1 B(A) (operating); 5.7 B(A) (idle); < 3.5 B(A) (sleep);
- Power Consumption: 1 kW (printing); 80 W (ready); < 2 W (sleep)
- Power Requirements: Input voltage (auto ranging) 200-240 V (±10%) two wires and PE; 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz); one power cord; 13 A max
- Safety: IEC 60950-1+A1+A2 compliant; USA and Canada (CSA listed)
- Electromagnetic: Compliant with Class A requirements, including: USA (FCC rules), Canada (ICES)
- Environmental: ENERGY STAR®; WEEE; REACH; EPEAT; OSHA; CE marking compliant
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty
|Sheets per Pack||No|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||No|