HP 64-inch Latex 365 Printer
$5500 Instant Rebate and save an additional $1000 when you submit a letter of intent (LOI) for a final price of 14,995. Plus, save an additional $2000 when you trade in a qualifying Gen 2 HP Latex printer for a final price of $12,995.
Maximize versatility with this full-feature, 64” HP Latex Printer.
Exceed client expectations with production speeds ideal for handling urgent jobs. The HP Latex 365 Printer produces indoor and outdoor prints on a variety of traditional signage substrates—even textiles. And high-quality, durable prints provide scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks.
Expand your applications – beat client expectations.
Print on traditional signage substrates and beyond – up to 64” – including textiles. Enjoy efficient, automated double-sided banner printing, and produce consistent, repeatable image quality with high-efficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi. In additional, you will be able to reach new new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare as water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless.
Water-based HP Latex Technology is unique, delivering a combination of true application versatility, high image quality and high productivity, and a sustainable approach that’s better for your operators, your business, and the environment.
High quality at high speeds.
Enjoy high speeds of 334 ft²/hr high-speed outdoor quality with HP OMAS, HP Latex Optimizer. Reach production speeds and avoid wait time – prints come out completely dry and ready to finish and deliver. Reduce time between jobs with continuous printing. Optimize image quality with HP Quick Solutions App with direct access from the front panel.
Expand your potential with HP Latex applications.
With HP Latex Technologies, you can produce traditional signage jobs and explore new revenue streams with an extensive range of application offerings. This includes outdoor and event banners; point of purchase posters; vehicle graphics; backlits; textiles; decoration applications; and much more.
The right printer for you.
Deliver more high-quality applications same-day, in widths up to 64” all while keeping costs low. The HP Latex 300 Printer and water-based HP Latex Inks ensure rich blacks and glossy results—and all prints emerge dry, odor-free, and ready to use.
- Print speed: 980 ft²/hr - Max Speed (1 pass); 334 ft²/hr - Outdoor High Speed (4 pass); 248 ft²/hr - Outdoor Plus (6 pass); 183 ft²/hr - Indoor Quality (8 pass); 151 ft²/hr - Indoor High Quality (10 pass); 65 ft²/hr - Backlits, Textiles, and Canvas (16 pass); 54 ft²/hr - High Saturation Textiles (20 pass)
- Print quality color (best): up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print technology: HP Latex Printing Technologies
- Ink types: HP Latex Inks
- Number of print cartridges: 7 (black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, HP Latex Optimizer)
- Print heads: 6 (2 cyan/black, 2 magenta/yellow, 1 light cyan/light magenta, 1 HP Latex Optimizer)
- Print head nozzles: 2112
- Media types: banners, self-adhesive vinyls, films, fabrics, papers, wall coverings, canvas, synthetics, mesh, textiles
- Media width: up to 64” roll width
- Media thickness: up to 19.7 mil
- Minimum dimensions: 101”W x 33”D x 54”H
- Package dimensions: 110.1”W x 30”D x 49.3”H
- Weight: 476 lbs.
- Operating temperature range: 59 to 86ºF
- Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- What’s included: HP Latex 365 Printer, printheads, maintenance cartridge, ink collector, output platen protector, printer stand, spindle, take-up reel, variable front tension kit, loading accessory, user maintenance kit, edge holders, quick reference guide, setup poster, documentation software, power cords, HP Flexi basic RIP and 12 free months of SAi Flexi subscription version
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty
- Finished output handling: roll feed, take-up reel, automatic cutter (for vinyl, paper-based media, backlit polyester film)
|Hide Shipping Message||No|
|Media Width (up to)||64"|