Cost-effective production, easily integrated into your fleet.
Expand your capacity with a printer optimized for fleet management. Drive high productivity with fast print speeds, along with workflow and cost efficiencies.
Sustain high productivity on speed, easy operation.
Load rolls in one minute or less with the spindleless pivot table and automatic skew adjustment. Respond fast with quality – up to 248 ft² indoor quality mode. Run unattended – print 328-ft length SAV rolls with heavy roll support up to 121 lbs. Balance production and distribute jobs across your HP latex fleet with color emulation capabilities.
Get vivid color and consistent quality over time.
Produce highly saturated prints with up to 50% more ink density, using vivid print modes. Print colors right the first time with the i1 embedded spectrophotometer and HP custom Substrate Profiling. Consistent, day-one image quality over time—native 1200 dpi, user changes printheads, auto nozzle replacement. Handle robust tiling applications with consistent colors.
Manage your fleet easily and cost effectively.
Reduce expense with cost-effective 3-liter HP Latex ink cartridges that can be changed while the printer runs. Integrate this printer into your larger fleet management system with the HP printer internal development kit. Control your fleet from afar—status beacon signals issues, HP Latex Mobile app provides remote monitoring. Plan production in advance, optimize supplies usage, and save time—utilities predict how much ink is needed.
- Print speed: 980 ft²/hr - Max Speed (1 pass); 334 ft²/hr - Outdoor High Speed (4 pass); 301 ft²/hr - Outdoor Plus (4 pass); 248 ft²/hr - Indoor Quality (6 pass); 151 ft²/hr - Indoor High Quality (10 pass); 69 ft²/hr - Backlits, Textiles, and Canvas (16 pass); 54 ft²/hr - High Saturation Textiles (20 pass)
- Print quality color (best): up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print technology: HP Latex Printing Technologies
- Ink types: HP Latex Inks
- Number of print cartridges: 7 (black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, HP Latex Optimizer)
- Print heads: 7 (2 cyan/black, 2 magenta/yellow, 1 light cyan/light magenta, 2 HP Latex Optimizer)
- Media types: banners, self-adhesive vinyls, films, fabrics, papers, wall coverings, canvas, synthetics, mesh, textiles
- Media width: up to 64” roll width
- Media thickness: up to 19.7 mil
- Minimum dimensions: 101”W x 31”D x 56”H
- Package dimensions: 108.3”W x 40.8”D x 66.5”H
- Weight: 551 lbs.
- Operating temperature range: 59 to 86ºF
- Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- What’s included: HP Latex 570 Printer, printheads, maintenance cartridge, ink collector, output platen protector, printer stand, take-up reel, loading accessory, user maintenance kit, edge holders, beacon, quick reference guide, setup poster, documentation software, power cords
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty