Enter the HP Latex Sign & Display market with this compact 54” printer.
Expand into a versatile range of high-quality, durable applications with the affordable HP Latex 315 Printer. With a compact design, it is ideal for smaller workspaces.
Expand your applications—beat client expectations.
Print beyond paper—expand to self-adhesive vinyl, backlits, wall paper, and more—up to 1.37 m (54 in). Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare—water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless. Win new clients on eco standards—UL ECOLOGO®, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified inks; prints meet AgBB criteria. Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high-efficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi. Get vivid color and consistent quality over time.
Same-day delivery—you can say “yes” to every job.
Eliminate waiting time—prints come out completely dry and ready for finishing and delivery. Produce high quality at speed—12 m² (129 ft²)/hr indoor quality with HP OMAS and HP Latex Optimizer. Deliver jobs immediately with the automatic X-axis cutter. You can minimize damage risk—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner.
Compact, easy operation helps keep costs low.
Free up workspace and your operator with front media loading and automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing. Use optimized profiles, customize yours—HP Quick Substrate Profiling; easy FlexiPrint HP Edition RIP inbox. Maintain high image quality over the life of the printer with user-replaceable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads. Monitor your printer remotely with the free HP Latex Mobile app.
- Print speed: 517 ft²/hr – Billboard (2 pass); 174 ft²/hr – Outdoor Plus (6 pass), 129 ft²/hr – Indoor Quality (8 pass), 108 ft²/hr – Indoor High Quality (10 pass), 65 ft²/hr – Blacklits, Textiles, and Canvas (16 pass), 54 ft²/hr – High Saturation Textiles (20 pass)
- Print quality color (best): up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print technology: HP Latex Printing Technologies
- Ink types: HP Latex Inks
- Number of print cartridges: 7 (black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, HP Latex Optimizer)
- Print heads: 6 (2 cyan/black, 2 magenta/yellow, 1 light cyan/light magenta, 1 HP Latex Optimizer)
- Media types: Banners, self-adhesive vinyls, films, papers, wallcoverings, canvas, synthetics, (fabrics, mesh, textiles and any other porous materials require a liner)
- Media width: up to 54” roll width
- Media thickness: up to 19.7 mil
- Minimum dimensions: 91”W x 33”D x 54”H
- Package dimensions: 100.1”W x 30”D x 49.3”H
- Weight: 384 lbs.
- Operating temperature range: 59 to 86ºF
- Operating humidity range: 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- What’s included: HP Latex 315 Printer, printheads, maintenance cartridge, printer stand, spindle, user maintenance kit, edge holders, quick reference guide, setup poster, documentation software, FlexiPrint HP Edition RIP, power cords
- Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty