Hotronix STX6 Auto Opening Digital Cap Heat Press Machine - 6" x 6"
The Hotronix STX6 6" x 6" auto-open heat press is ideal for printing smaller transfers such as labels, tags, sleeve logos and more. This heat press machine features automatic release without the use of an air compressor and magnetic assisted lock down for maximum pressure with minimal effort. This heat press also has fully digital time and temprature controls for to the degree accuracy and 999 second dwell time. The space saving clam shell design allows more room for multiple heat press machines which helps create an environment for maximum potential and production.
Plus, with the automatic pressure readout, get perfect pressure each time with the Hotronix Auto Clam, the only manual heat press in the world that gives you a numerical pressure readout every time you close the press! Perfect Pressure for a perfect application everytime - whether you're printing on thin T-shirts or thick sweatshirts.Features:
- Dual Timer, perfect for pre-pressing
- New safety feature, warning beeps before the press opens!
- Magnetic assisted lockdown with automatic release
- Digital time and temperature controls
- Digital pressure display
- Platinum RTD heat sensor
- Cast in tubular heating element every 2" to ensure no cold spots
- 3/4" thick Teflon coated upper platen
- Space saving clam shell design
- Wide opening for easy layout
- 3/16" HRPO laser quality steel framework
- 3/8" Silicone rubber bottom pad
- Available in 110V or 220V
- Approved UL, ULC, CE and ROHS
- Premium warranty
- Details Actual weight: 31 lbs
- Ship weight: 41 lbs.
- Ship dim. 26" x 15" x 21"
- The heating element shall be warranted for the life of all heat presses manufactured by Stahls Hotronix. There is a five (5) year warranty on major components, two (2) year warranty on the circuit board and a one (1) year on all other components.
|Features||Auto-Open, Digital Temperature, Digital Pressure, Digital Time|
|Heat Press Size||6" x 6"|
|Press Style||Hat Press, Automatic|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|