Hotronix Heated Lower Press Platen - 16" x 20"
Eliminate scorching and reduce heat transfer application time with a Hotronix Heated Lower Press Platen!
This innovative accessory heats transfers and graphics from underneath, allowing for a lower application temperature on the top platen. Sensitive fabrics are exposed to higher heat on the inside of the fabric, which means users can apply transfers and heat transfer vinyl on expensive performance wear, polyester and triblends without the risk of leaving behind the classic heat press “box” or any scorch marks!
Not only is the Hotronix Heated Lower Press Platen the first on the market to be fully threadable, it also converts any Clam Hotronix Heat Press to a fully threadable model when used with a caddie.
Features & Benefits:
- No more scorched garments!
- Reduces the risk of dye migration on polyester items
- Eliminates the need to pre-heat garments prior to application
- Ensures 3D graphics and die-cast emblems retain their full dimension and reduces application time
- 16” x 20” platen surface
- Compatible with any Hotronix Clamshell heat press manufactured after 1990 (including the Hotronix Auto Clam, MAXX Clam and Swinger)
- Fully threadable heated lower press platen
- Anti-static Quick Slip platen protector
- Separate digital micro-controller
- 2-Year manufacturer’s warranty
- Requires a dedicated 20-amp circuit
- Graphic products must have low-temperature melt points
- Must use threadability method to load garments
*The Hotronix Heated Lower Platen is an accessory and does not take the place of a heat press. **When purchasing the Hotronix Heated Lower Platen, please be prepared to provide your heat press serial number to ensure the platen shipped is equipped with the correct platen base.
|Sheets per Pack||50 sheets|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||N/A|