Hotronix Dual Air Fusion IQ Pneumatic Heat Press Machine - XRF2 - 16" x 20"
The Hotronix Dual Air Fusion IQ doubles down on performance, giving you 50% more productivity than a standard swinger-style heat press. With groundbreaking A and B workstations that operate independently or in unison, you get the additional performance of an extra heat press while maximizing time and space. With the inclusion of a second platen, the Dual Air Fusion doubles down on proven Hotronix technology and takes performance - and profits - to the next level.
The Dual Air Fusion IQ heat press includes a laser alignment system that puts your jobs on target, each and every time. Four independently-adjustable lasers per platen enable precision alignment of graphics for full-front, left chest and numerous other applications. The system seamlessly integrates into the Dual Air Fusion's workstations and is controlled entirely through the touchscreen - power on or off and choose between dual or independent operation.
Quickly and easily position graphics for any heat printing job with the Laser Alignment Wizard. Align each individual bulb of the Laser Alignment System to one of five popular layouts or use the rulers for custom placement. Follow the Laser Alignment Wizard with this heavy-duty, spiral bound template to achieve consistent placement of heat printing designs and transfers every time.
The Dual Air Fusion IQ comes equipped with a new controller, featuring a larger, higher resolution screen that includes troubleshooting and self-diagnostic capabilities. You can also now track performance and print productivity reports anywhere with the new Hotronix Online Portal.
- New Fusion IQ controller features troubleshooting and self-diagnostic capabilities
- Track performance and print productivity reports from anywhere with the new Hotronix Online Portal
- New larger, higher resolution screen with improved touchscreen response
- 16" x 20" Dual Quick Change Platens
- Auto-Adjust Pressure automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Full Threadability on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Dual platens allow a heat-free workspace on one platen while the other is being pressed
- Perfect for Direct-to-Garment printing cut production time in half by programming one station for pre-treatment and the other for curing
- Rodless transmission for smooth, quiet operation
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto, or manual modes
- Laser alignment system helps ensure accurate placement and alignment
- Touch screen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- 120 PSI for high pressure applications
- Optional quick-change platens; no tools required
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1 horsepower and 5 gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM
- Recommended table size: 24" x 36" x 28" with 30" height
- Made in the USA
- Cast-in tubular heating
- Powder coated finish
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant
- PLEASE NOTE: This press requires an air compressor and requires a 220 volt power connection.
- 220 Volt/2250 Watts/10 Amp
- Actual Weight: 260 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 500 lbs.
- Dimensions: 38" L x 38" W x 26" W
- Shipping Dimensions: 45" L x 45" W x 30" W
- 5 years on framework
- 2 years on control board
- 1 year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime warranty on heating eleme
|Features||Auto-Open, Air-Operated, Digital Temperature, Digital Pressure, Digital Time|
|Heat Press Size||16" x 20"|
|Press Style||Swing-Away, Shuttle, Draw, Automatic|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|