Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Heat Press Machine with Stand - XRF - 16" x 20"
**THIS ITEM MUST SHIP FREIGHT/TRUCKLINE CARRIER ADDING 1-2 DAYS TO SHIPPING TIME**
The world’s most advanced heat press machine just got even more advanced! Introducing the new Hotronix Air Fusion IQ Heat Press – this heat press machine transforms the technologically advanced features of the Hotronix Fusion into a pneumatic heat press for high volume and specialty decoration applications. Designed to increase the speed of production, the Air Fusion IQ is equipped with a patented auto-adjust pressure feature, which makes switching between garments of different thicknesses a breeze. A fully threadable platen allows the user to print on both the front and back of a shirt simply by rotating the garment without removing it from the platen. The adjustable stand is ideal for changing the height for multiple users and the hands-free auto swing cuts down on operator fatigue.
The new Hotronix Air Fusion IQ is reliable and durable. It's designed to maximize production efficiency and make garment decorating easier than ever. The Air Fusion IQ is also perfect for pre-treating and curing garments for direct-to-garment printing. The pneumatic heat press compresses to 120 PSI and flattens the fibers on the garment, providing a smooth, even surface for the inks to adhere. Prints actually look brighter and crisper, giving you the best possible results!
Some application processes tend to create additional moisture, which can cause a press to rust or even interfere with its sensors. Not with the Air Fusion IQ! The aluminum corrosion-free framework on the Air Fusion IQ actually combats the moisture. This innovative press will look like it just rolled off of the assembly line for years to come!
- Exclusive Touch Screen Controller with new multi-swipe gestures
- Ability to store hundreds of application settings
- Live digital time, temperature and pressure readout for accurate results every time
- Innovative EZ-On platen design eliminates the need for pressing pillows or pads
- ThreadibilityÔ increases production – the fully threadable heat platen makes it easy to decorate anywhere on the garment without removing the shirt - simply load it once and rotate it right on the platen!
- Online access to reporting (including total impressions, active/idle time and average cycle time)
- Self-diagnostics help with troubleshooting and maintenance
- 16” x 20” upper platen
- ¾ inch heat platen with fast recovering heater technology
- Multiple time and pressure settings makes all types of applications easy and user-friendly
- Die pressure cast 356 aluminum corrosion-free framework
- 120 PSI for heavy pressure application
- Energy-saving 4 hour sleep mode
- Production cycle counter
- UL/ULC/CE/RoHS compliant
- Actual weight: 152 lbs
- Actual dimensions: 40” x 32” 57”
- Premium warranty
- Lifetime warranty on Heating Element
- 5-year on Framework
- 2-year on Circuit board
- 1-year on Parts/Labor
|Features||Auto-Open, Air-Operated, Digital Temperature, Digital Pressure, Digital Time|
|Heat Press Size||16" x 20"|
|Press Style||Swing-Away, Draw, Automatic|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|