Hix Standard Digital Clamshell Heat Press Machine - 16" x 20"
The Hix HT-600P sets the standard in the manual heat press industry because of its durability and years of trouble-free performance. Over 100,000 units in this series of machines have been sold throughout the world, more than any other heat press on the market. The HT-600P has 16" x 20" heat platen that can apply all types of transfer paper on items up to 5/8" thick. The floating lower platen helps provide even pressure on thicker items and the new handle design provides 20% more pressure over the straight handle design!
The HT-600P features a digital timer that is adjustable up to 999 seconds, shows time countdown on readout, beeps after elapsed time and even resets when handle is raised. The calibrated digital temperature control is adjustable up to 450F degrees and displays the current temperature. The easy to use open and close handle has spring assist and a full range pressure adjustment. The HT-600 P is ETL and CE certified. It has a limited 1-year warranty and a lifetime warranty on the heating element. .
- 16" x 20" heavy duty, even heating platen
- Offers durability and years of trouble-free performance
- Applies all types of transfers on items up to 5/8" thick
- Digital timer is adjustable up to 999 seconds
- Calibrated digital temperature control is adjustable up to 450F (232C)
- Engineered handle design provides a 20% increase in pressure
- Self leveling, silicone rubber covered lower platen provides even alignment on delicate objects
- Easy to open and close handle that has spring assist and a full range pressure adjustment
- Weight - 95 pounds
- Press opens a full 40 degrees for easy placement of products
- Lifetime warranty on heating element and 1-year warranty on components
- ETL-US, ETL-Canada, and CE certified
- Amps/Watts (120 Volt) 14.5 / 1750
|Features||Digital Temperature, Digital Time|
|Heat Press Size||16" x 20"|
|See Full Instructions/Documentation||Click here|